Are you motivated to ensure financial compliance across all areas of a 10bn euro organisation? Are you perhaps looking at making a move away from the Big 4 consulting and auditing world, into a growing and ambitious global business? If so, this could be your opportunity to join our Risk, Controls and Compliance department as a Financial Compliance Manager in our Gdansk office.
As our new Financial Compliance Manager, you will work closely with and support senior members of the team in a variety of tasks and activities to ensure the robust functioning and improvement of our risk, controls and compliance methodology.
Some of your activities will involve you in working with colleagues to:
- Drive risk assessments of specific financial processes across countries with the objective of: identifying risks, mapping the current mitigating actions and suggesting changes in our risk response.
- Ensure risk awareness and risk mitigation is considered when processes or business models are changed or new ones are developed.
- Drive design of control activities within specific financial processes across countries.
- Partner with process owner and other stakeholders in implementing agreed procedures and controls
- Conduct reviews and internal audits of financial processes
- Drive continuous monitoring and follow up of the performance of minimum controls across countries
You can expect this position will give you a fantastic opportunity to grow, taking on more complex responsibilities and offering a wide range of stakeholder interaction.
Grow and develop your compliance career
We are looking for a talented and ambitious person, with 3-6 years of experience in a similar position - either from a large international organisation or from a Big 4 consulting or auditing business. This could represent an exciting career move into industry to work for one of the world’s largest dairy companies.
We expect you to have a relevant master’s degree and strong working experience within accounting, auditing, internal controls and financial compliance. You have the ability and appetite for influencing role in a large business, where you can develop internal control systems whilst working and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders. Attention to detail and an analytical mindset comes naturally to you, along with a technical flair for new technological and digital solutions.
While based in Gdansk, you will be expected to travel between 5-15 days a year, primarily to our other office locations in Leeds, Dusseldorf, Stockholm and Aarhus.
Application & Contact
Please apply via link
For more information, please contact Director Risk, Controls & Compliance Lars Jepsen on +45 9131 6051