Would you like to help streamline the financial system set-up across Arla Foods’ dairies or warehouses? In this role, you get to visit new locations and collaborate with IT specialists to implement our new SAP standard and witness the optimisations you facilitate.
“As part of Supply Chain Finance, you will join 20 ambitious colleagues in Strategy and Excellence where we drive optimisation projects across our supply chain. Right now, we are looking for 2 new finance specialists to implement SAP R/3 to support successful operations – either at our warehouses or dairies across Northern Europe,” says Finance Director Henrik Lund Sørensen.
About the job
You work hands-on with system optimisation as you integrate SAP R/3 across the financial set-up surrounding our logistics/production and ensure a common standard across Arla Foods’ dairies or warehouses. Together with our SAP Logistics Specialist, you will run 1-3 projects at a time to complete SAP service checks on-site. Doing so, you will:
- Visit Arla Foods locations to conduct a preliminary analysis of each location set-up and screen process flows currently used at the site
- Analyse the collected process flow data together with the SAP Logistics Specialist and define the necessary actions to implement the SAP R/3 standard
- Return to the location to implement the necessary changes in collaboration with the local manager and financial employees
- Ensure that local management and staff are motivated and able to manage the new system set-up
- Provide continuous support to locations after implementation
You will get to travel 40-60 days a year to visit dairies and warehouses across Northern Europe, primarily in Denmark, Germany, the UK, Sweden, Finland and the Netherlands.
Who are you?
We imagine that you have a financial background and a flair and passion for IT systems. Alternatively, you have an IT background with experience and interest in financial processes. Independency appeals to you, and you enjoy travelling to new places and planning your own time. Also, you have the interpersonal skills to get the local staff onboard to support the changes you introduce.
- You have good experience with production finances in a large production company
- You have experience in SAP – or you have the IT skills to learn it quickly
- You hold a master’s degree, preferably within finance or alternatively within IT
- You are fluent in English, and it would be an advantage if you speak Danish
What do we offer?
You will become part of a large organisation where you will make a true business impact and see the results of your work. Furthermore, you will join a network of highly skilled financial and IT specialists who you can always use as a sounding board in your day-to-day work.
Furthermore, this position will take you around Europe and get you close to the everyday operations that you help optimise and streamline at interdisciplinary and cross-organisational levels. This will give you plenty of freedom to plan and prioritise your own time and witness the changes you make first-hand.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply no later than Monday 19 November.
For additional information, please call Finance Director Henrik Lund Sørensen on +45 8938 1428.
Please apply via this link.