Are you ready to activate RPA and other automation tools to optimize our ways of wor-king in our global supply chain?
This is an exciting time to join Arla, as we are on a transformation journey, which you can be a part of.
As our new Finance Specialist, you join 150 colleagues in our Supply Chain Finance area. The Automation & Robotics team is a small group of pioneers in the field, and you will be part of setting the direction for a key part of Arla’s global automatization and digita-lisation journey. The path from idea to implementation is short, meaning that you will get to see the results of your work quickly.
Enabler of financial process optimization through robotics and other automation tools
Within Supply Chain Finance at our headquarters in Aarhus, you will join the Automation & Robotics team, where you will work alongside 2 experienced colleagues. Together, you will define and drive projects that optimize financial processes through robotics and au-tomatization benefiting colleagues across the finance organisation.
As the link between Finance and IT, you design and specify business requirements to the team of developers. On certain projects, the development can/will be handled by you. Further, you communicate with colleagues across Supply Chain sites globally, at Arla headquarters to identify, prioritize projects, and drive change locally. Specifically, you:
- Utilize your technical skills to help build various types of automations ranging from Blue Prism RPA robots to VBA Macros, and available end-user software from MS O365 – all in all to decrease workloads and optimize processes
- Conduct Process Development Description (PDD) in collaboration with experts
- Investigate new opportunities for automation within Artificial Intelligence and other new trends within robotics
- Drive stakeholder dialogue in the journey from initial idea to finished robotics solution and contribute to change management
- Support User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Hypercare when problems arise for end users in the implementation phase
- Taking up the role of Finance Specialist you collaborate with a wide range of stakehol-ders and travel around 10 days per year.
Systematic thinker with finance insight and IT experience
To succeed in this role, you need to have experience within financial processes, project oriented work and IT. You take a keen interest in IT systems and automatization, and with your fiercely analytical mindset, you can break down complex, manual business pro-cesses into automatable processes. At the same time, you have strong communication and people skills, which allow you to discuss automatization and processes with Finance, IT and Operational colleagues across the world. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have a degree within Finance, Economics or IT
- Bring at least 3 years of relevant experience, and have preferably worked with automati-zation and finance processes
- Preferably you have experience with programming macros and working with MS O365 apps (such as Microsoft Flows, Power Apps, Excel, Power Query/Pivot/BI, Access)
- Preferably you have knowledge of robotics and artificial Intelligence business solutions
- Have an interest in IT-driven process optimization and ideally also some hands-on expe-rience with business controlling and LEAN
- Preferably have experience working with IT project and ERP systems, e.g. SAP
- Speak and write English fluently
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, and become part of Supply Chain Finance Automation and Controlling, please apply as soon as possible. We will review applications and hold interviews on an ongoing basis. For additional information, please call Senior Manager, Michael Aarestrup, at: +45 8938 1320.
Please apply via this LINK.