Are you ready to take up the challenge and be responsible for the financial performance of one of our largest production sites?
As Finance Manager of our production site Arinco in Videbæk, you and your dedicated team will support the management team. You will report to the Senior Finance Manager, Supply Chain Finance at Denmark Protein with a dotted line to the Site Director of Arinco. The role will head the local finance department consisting of two financial controllers and a production controller.
From January the 1st 2018, Arinco, located close to Danmark Protein in Videbæk, is part of Arla Foods Ingredients (AFI). Arinco produces child nutrition products, sweet and skimmed milk powder and Fat Filled Milk Powder and is one of Denmark's largest dairies with more than 320 employees.
About the job
The overall responsibility is to drive and improve AFI's financial management in the Supply Chain area for the Arinco site, while maintaining a positive and constructive interaction with stakeholders outside AFI Finance. The new Finance Manager will be involved in all aspects of:
- The financial management of business planning, production, warehousing and distribution processes
- Ensuring management of product costing that is critical in a business with fluctuating raw commodity prices and several finished products and commodities
Furthermore, the position includes the following responsibilities and duties:
- Contribute extensively to ensuring that deadlines are met, and that management reports, forecasts, analysis and other decision-making materials are in the right quality and contain valid information
- Responsible for monitoring the factory layout financially and thereby implementing modified management systems and reports to the extent that the factory is developed and/or modified design wise
- Be part of Arinco’s management team which consist of the Senior Site Director and his seven direct reports and carry out the role as financial business partner for as well Arinco’s site director as the other members of the management team
- Participating in the development and implementation of Arinco’s annual business plan
- Depending on the activity there will be a few days of travel per year. However, some meetings will be held in Viby, Aarhus.
Who are you?
We expect you to have an theoretical background as MS.c in Economics and Business administration or a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and furthermore you are fluent in Danish and English, both written and spoken.
- Solid financial experience from a complex Supply Chain / production company
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Strong analytical competencies – able to move from strategic plans to the most detailed level
- Self-motivating and a robust personality
- Ability to build good relations across the organisation and to bridge AFI Finance Viby and local management at Arinco
- Professional competency – well-equipped toolbox
- System knowledge and interest is essential – preferably experience with Excel, SAP, Power BI and SQL
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Senior Finance Manager Per Stavnager at +45 91 31 81 66.
Please apply via this LINK