Do you want to drive performance management reporting and analysis in Arla Foods International? Could you see yourself take on a future responsibility internationally? Then join the Arla International Performance Management team to provide firm insights and help us achieve our ambitious Good Growth 2020 strategy.
About the job
In this temporary position (June 2019 – June 2020) with the potential for permanent employment, you have a great chance to be exposed to all regions and markets across International. Based in Aarhus, Denmark and reporting to the Vice President of International Finance, you will become part of a dynamic and international finance team. As Finance Manager for performance reporting and analysis, you will be part of the International Finance Leadership Team (IFLT) and be the main responsible for driving the performance reporting at zone, region and market level. In this role you will support decision-making processes through fact-based reporting and analyses to improve our business performance. In close collaboration with your colleagues, you will:
- Secure a relevant, accurate and timely reporting to multiple management teams within International (reporting on e.g. sales, cost, currency exposure, working capital etc.)
- Continuously develop International reporting to support decision-making at all levels
- Streamline and optimise availability of reporting through Power BI supported by effective back-end processes (e.g. robotics, corporation with Global Shared Services etc.)
- Co-drive development, implementation and maintenance of KPIs and secure KPI compliance in close corporation with our Group reporting function and other reporting functions in Arla Foods
- Participate in specific reporting-related initiatives within the finance area in close collaboration with International’s six business regions
- Prioritise and facilitate BI requests from across International towards Analytics Power House and securing implementation and value creation of these on zone, region and market level
- Support performance management through various financial analyses and projects
Strong analytical business skills and a true relationship builder
You will get to use your proactive stakeholder management skills both in supporting the organisation internationally as well as across many parts of the Arla Foods finance community. With your strong cooperative nature, you are always willing to take up news tasks – from complex ones to very hands-on day-to-day tasks. And as a true relationship builder, you are capable of balancing networking with a clear focus on execution and progress on our operational agendas. The ideal candidate has:
- +3-year finance experience from a commercially driven business environment
- A finance degree at master’s level
- Solid financial and business analytical skills allowing you to relate numbers to commercial decisions
- A firm systems toolbox with outstanding skills in Excel and BI-systems and potentially Power BI
- A strong appetite on working in an international business environment
For the right candidate, this is a unique opportunity to build a platform based on which you can grow into a position in one of our regions or markets across the globe.
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity and become part of Arla’s International Finance team, please apply no later than 26 April. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. For additional information, please call Senior Manager Jakob Sølvsten Fuglsang at +45 89 38 11 03 or Vice President Steen Futtrup at +45 20 88 88 04.
Please apply via this link.