Would you like to take on a finance business partner role where you provide site directors and management teams with strategic and financial planning advice? If you can create value and growth, then this is a great opportunity to influence strategy formulations and execution in practice.
As part of the global Finance organization, you will work on-site at 2 dairies as their sole finance business partner. You will spend most of your time at the Slagelse site, which also is responsible for distribution to all of Zealand and you spend approximately 1 day per week at the site in Birkum close to Odense.
Impact the future site performance
Overall, you are the primary financial sparring partner for the local site directors, and you will step into their leadership teams. As such, you become the trusted financial advisor, providing transparency, clarity and helping set direction. Moreover, you participate in and drive major strategic or tactical initiatives, such as cost saving or revenue optimising projects.
Furthermore, your tasks include:
- Owning the numbers in terms of e.g. month-end closing, where you present and own the numbers you receive from the controllers
- Ongoing monthly and quarterly performance appraisals, including communicating performance throughout the organization to ensure clarity of the financial performance
- Working with the business to translate financial reporting into definitive priorities and targets
- Driving the performance dialogue to create actions and initiatives that can be measured on a concrete outcome be it growth, savings etc.
- Participating in weekly or bi-weekly leadership team meetings
- Acting as one-point-of-contact for finance questions – and either solving them on your own or sending them on to relevant stakeholders to enable effective and aligned operation of the sites
You will enjoy a great deal of sparring with your colleagues at other sites through meetings, projects, sharing best practice etc. You will also receive support from controllers, who take care of the number crunching, allowing you to focus on financial sparring.
Sound business and finance acumen
You must be able to work independently, sharing your time between 2 sites. Moreover, you have a curious mind-set that encourages you to investigate new possibilities, and you use your business acumen and analytical skills to successfully overcome complex challenges. Lastly, you foster a work environment of trust and respect, and you are comfortable using your personal power to get your ideas through. To succeed, you:
- Have a master’s degree in finance or equivalent and substantial business controlling competences giving you a well-stocked financial toolbox
- Have a proven commercial background with 5+ years of experience, preferably from a production site as senior business controller, finance business partner, finance manager or similar
- Can facilitate the development of action plans to ensure the delivery of strategic targets
- Ensure that both short term and long term strategic priorities are catered for and aligned to functional and group targets
- Hold solid stakeholder management skills and communicate effortlessly in English
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Senior Finance Manager Steen Jacobsen at +45 8938 1531.
Please apply via this LINK.