Do you have firm finance experience at a strategic level or a top tier consultant background, and do you want to impact how Arla Foods drives investments? Then join the Corporate investments team to help us achieve our ambitious Good Growth 2020 strategy.
A value driven finance business partner
In Aarhus, Denmark, you will join the corporate investment team of 3. Here, you will be a key player in our organisation as you facilitate the investment process for the functions within your area and act as a key financial sparring partner for the head of Corporate investments.
Doing so, you will drive the business case development process from idea to decision on several smaller investments – mostly related to IT – and facilitate the required discussions to ensure high focus on value generation.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Driving our investment projects in collaboration with relevant business units across our entire global organisation and ensuring high quality business cases doing so
- Facilitating and executing workshops with different stakeholders across the organisation and drive focus on how to create impact
- Supporting the realisation of Arla’s ambitious growth strategy by driving the right investment decisions
- Involving and leading all types of projects – from complex projects to very hands-on day-to-day tasks – applying your strong cooperative nature
- A variety of ad hoc tasks and project management assignments to mature investments
Take charge of maturing 5-10 simultaneous investment projects
Overall, you get to drive your projects, getting relevant stakeholders involved as you see fit. Simultaneously, you become part of an ambitious and knowledgeable team, challenging your decisions and providing guidance on running your projects.
Great facilitator with a high focus on value
You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Also, you have a strong commercial mind-set and an ability to link financial analysis with commercial, operational and strategic business benefits. Furthermore:
- You most likely have a finance degree at master’s level and 4-5 years of experience working as a finance business partner, project manager or consultant at a top tier management consultancy
- Preferably, you possess a good IT understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your IT colleagues.
- You speak and write English effortlessly.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 29 May 2017. We will be conducting interviews continuously. For additional information, please call Senior Finance Manager Michael Fiil at +45 89 38 17 05.
Please apply via this LINK