Provide top-shelf strategic financial advice and counselling, and see your analyses come to life in an organisation where global growth continuously brings challenging tasks. Here, you become the link between two production sites and the rest of Arla as a point of contact on financial issues.
We offer you the opportunity to help shape the future of two strategically important dairies and the setting for unfolding your own ambitions in the process.
Advise site management on financial issues
As a finance manager, you become an important business partner working as a part of the management teams of two big sites in Holstebro (i.e. Holstebro Mejeri and HOCO) – strategically important sites producing Lurpak® butter and high protein powder. Here, you will be part of our global Supply Chain Finance Organisation, and you will collaborate closely with the dairy site directors, acting as advisor on financial and strategic issues. You will divide your time between the two sites in Holstebro, but you will also enjoy close cooperation with your colleagues at other sites in Denmark, the UK, Germany and Sweden.
Using your deep financial insight, you analyse and revise business targets as well as follow up on results. With a general overview and the opportunity to challenge performance and processes, you set the bar high to improve the bottom line by identifying continuous improvements. As our new finance manager, you will:
- own and present the numbers in terms of month-end closing and forecasts based on data you receive from our controllers
- manage ongoing monthly and quarterly performance appraisals, including communicating performance to the leadership team
- proactively work with the business to translate financial KPI´s into definitive priorities and targets
- act as point-of-contact on finance questions – and either solve them on your own or forward them to the relevant colleagues to enable effective and aligned operation of the sites.
Sound business and finance acumen
You enjoy working in an environment where change is inevitable, and you look forward to applying your skills to shape the future of our dairies. You have a curious mind that encourages you to investigate new possibilities, and you use your business acumen and analytical mind-set to successfully overcome complex challenges. In addition, your professionalism enables you to maintain relationships built on trust and respect, and you are comfortable using your personal power and persistency to get your ideas and points across.
- You have a relevant master’s degree with emphasis on controlling, accounting and finance.
- You have at least 5 years of experience from a business-oriented finance function as a senior business controller, finance manager or similar.
- You have substantial business controlling competences and know all about financial instruments.
- Knowledge of SAP and Lean processes will be considered an added bonus.
Application and contact
Please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
For additional information, please call Senior Manager Carsten Olsen at +45 99 94 20 15.
Please apply via this LINK.