A Global leadership role within finance that requires excellent skills within Business Partnering, Communication and Change Management. As a member of both the Production and the Supply Chain Finance leadership team you will have a significant contribution to the transformation currently ongoing. Come join our team in a very challenging position you can leave a great mark on.
Heading up the Production Finance area, you will be responsible for 7 direct reports in Denmark and Sweden and a total of 50 dedicated employees. The area consists of both Business Partnering and Controlling and is key in order to manage the daily operations from a finance perspective and deliver the Calcium transformation programme within Arla Foods.
Leadership and business understanding
Leading leaders through transformation, and at the same time supporting and challenging the business to deliver its targets is key to succeed in this role. You will have your own management team and from here drive our journey on both business partnering and controlling. As people are in the centre of the transformation, your leadership and team development skills will be needed for success.
- In terms of business partnering, this includes performance reviews, foresight, CAPEX investments and being a key voice at the table on decision making. Using world class tools, e.g. PowerBI you will secure transparency and drive continuous improvement. Managing a team of business partners will see you develop and coach them to deliver in their business areas.
- You will lead an ongoing journey towards business controlling involving ongoing automisation and standardisation across countries, using lean tools to secure process improvements
Other key responsibilities include:
- Leading, motivating and developing 7 direct reports and an organisation of 50 employees in different countries
- Provide world class finance business partnering and transparency to top leaders in our Supply Chain
- Challenge the business and define mitigating actions to deliver stretched targets
- Secure smooth finance processes through alignment, automation and optimisation across locations
- Secure link to commercial counterparts
- Part of specific SteerCos when it comes to both business development and finance enablers
- Active member of the cross functional Production Leadership team consisting of Production VPs, QEHS, Procurement, HR and Production Optimisation.
- As a member of Supply Chain Finance Leadership team, you play a significant part of the development of the whole finance function.
Ambitious, experienced and customer focussed
To succeed in this position you need to be a strong leader who can manage a diverse team across many locations. You will need to ensure team cohesion around common strategic objectives and that our supply chain receives high quality business partnering and support regardless of location. You are at home in a senior leadership team and are motivated by challenging the business to achieve its objectives. Therefore we require exceptional communicators and networkers who can navigate and influence in a global FMCG organisation.
You have 5-10 years of experience from a leadership role combined with experience from business partnering in Supply Chain / Production environments. Finally, you speak and write English fluently.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply via this LINK as soon as possible. We will review applications and hold interviews on an ongoing basis, but please note the Christmas vacation might result in a slightly longer response time than normal. For additional information, please call Vice President Mogens Kaspersen at +45 89 38 16 04.
Please apply via this LINK