Do you have financial controlling experience? Are you a skilled SAP and Excel user? And would you like to work with product cost in a large, international organisation where you can influence your work day, seek out tasks that match your qualifications and ambitions, and help us streamline the way we do supply chain costing?
Optimise processes and ensure compliance
As our new finance controller, you join 160 colleagues in our Supply Chain Finance area. Here you will be part of our Strategy and Excellence Costing team of 5 colleagues, who are responsible for managing the product and logistics principles and ensuring the units follow the principles. Based in our Aarhus headquarters, you collaborate closely with the team to ensure high quality in our costing solutions and:
- ensure compliance with the current costing guidelines and implement new initiatives
- help develop, create and maintain business templates and reports that will improve processes and quality across the Arla Group
- analyse large amount of data to support the costing processes and ensure the costing process is optimised
- provide support to the costing community across Arla Foods and assist in the logistics setup
- participate in costing projects.
Working with optimisation and standardisation initiatives within supply chain costing, you will enjoy having a broad network across Arla Foods. Finally, you can look forward to 10-20 travelling days a year in Northern Europe.
Ambitious and proactive
In this position, you need to be a self-starting team player with personal drive and ambitions. You know how to relate to different people and see it as a natural part of your job to be proactive and reach out to stakeholders, e.g. to ensure stakeholder buy-in. Using your strong analytical skills, you can transform large amounts of data into understandable reports and draw conclusions on how to optimise processes.
- You hold a master’s degree in economics, finance or similar.
- You have 3+ years of financial controlling experience, preferably from a supply chain area.
- Experience with product cost in a manufacturing company is a definite advantage.
- You have a few years of experience with SAP and you master Excel.
- You speak and write English fluently.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply via this LINK as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Senior Finance Manager Lene Fallesen at +45 91 31 27 36.