At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Buko®, Kærgarden®, Arla Skyr ® and Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favourite in many German households.
This key Supply Chain Finance role is the Finance Business Partner for the production site in Upahl near the Baltic Sea and in proximity to Wismar or Lübeck. The role reports to the Senior Finance Manager for production Central Europe. The role will have a very strong dotted line to the Site Director.
- You will drive and participate in major strategic or tactical initiatives (e.g. cost saving or revenue optimization projects) in order to translate financial reporting into priorities,targets and actions
- You will be a key member of the site Leadership Team and an important player in our transformation program
- Further you will act as a main interface to the business and become a trusted financial advisor, providing transparency, clarity and helping to set financial direction
- You will be in charge of the financial forecasting for the site
- You will ensure rollout of global standards to create transparency and one single truth in numbers to enable effective and aligned operation of the Upahl site
- In your role you will participate in the business planning process with local management and ensure that both short and long term strategic priorities are met and are aligned to functional & group targets
- Finally you will facilitate the development of action plans to ensure the delivery of strategic targets and you will drive and foster the performance dialogue to create actions that can be measured on a concrete outcome be it growth, savings etc.
- Proven track record with several years in a tactical or strategic finance role translating financial performance data into business cases and actions; ideally gained from a role in a global FMCG matrix organization
- Successful graduation from a university (Master or Bachelor) with a focus on a financial discipline.
- Through your experience you developed great skills in understanding the business of your peers allowing you to advice and challenge their financial performance to earn credibility as a trusted advisor
- You want to work very independent and self-driven offering detailed solutions always considering the big picture of the business needs
- Finally, business fluent German and English skills round up your profile
Application and contact
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Elena Sampalitoti, Consultant Talent Acquisition, under +49- 211-472 31 412.
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods Deutschland has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“Headhunter”) to work on specific roles and we hold long-term working relationship with them. Arla Foods Deutschland is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore, we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidate resumes that are send to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs.
Please apply via this LINK.