At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make natural products taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Our brands such as Castello, Lurpak and the Arla brand itself make us an important part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are very proud that we are owned by dairy farmers and have 19,000 colleagues at the heart of our business. We feel this makes us special and working at Arla means that every single one of us plays an invaluable role. Together, we continue to build on our €10bn turnover to deliver the most value for our farmer owners and continually build on our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
An opportunity now exists for a Finance Business Partner to join our Oakthorpe Dairy in London, responsible for partnering our site leadership team and delivering the financial reporting requirements of the site and the efficient running of key financial controls.
Reporting directly to the Category Finance Manager, the role will be based on site and the successful candidate will form a part of the management team at the dairy. This is an exciting opportunity that involves overall responsibility for the dairy’s financial planning processes and performance measures and will include the following responsibilities:
- Local planning and execution of financial planning processes
- Overseeing the production of weekly performance and KPI information
- Completion of the monthly management accounts and KPI information, in accordance with central finance deadlines
- Collaboration with the site management team to fully investigate and understand variances to forecast and potential opportunities
- Responsibility for the costing mechanism for site to include overhead recovery and controllable elements of the bill of materials
- Liaison with other finance departments including global finance and commercial to support the business and category objectives
- Production of site quarterly forecast and beyond budgeting for the current and beyond
- Preparation of capital investment and business case appraisals
- Reporting & forecasting deadlines met with great quality output.
- CI fully forecasted & tracked by month by site
- Understanding of key cost drivers within production
To be considered for this role you must be CIMA (fully qualified) and have previous accounting experience in an operational environment. As this is a key financial position on site, it is essential that the successful candidate has the proven ability to influence the site management team whilst maintaining a strong and effective link to the wider finance community.
Please apply via this LINK.