At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Buko®, Kærgarden®, Arla Skyr ® and Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favourite in many German households.
This key Supply Chain Finance role is the Finance Business Partner for the MY site at Upahl near the Eastern Sea. The role will ultimately report to the Finance Business Partner for MY Germany & Netherlands, but initially to the Finance Director, Global Milk & Yoghurt. The role will have a very strong dotted line to the Site Director at Upahl where it is based.
- You will drive and participate in major strategic or tactical initiatives (e.g. cost saving or revenue optimization projects) and also close proximity to Line of Business (LOB) in order to translate financial reporting into definitive priorities and target setting (inc. robust follow-up).
- Further you will act as a main interface to the business and become a trusted financial advisor, providing transparency, clarity and helping to set financial direction for global parties.
- You will ensure rollout of global standards to create transparency and one single truth in numbers to enable effective and aligned operation of the Upahl site.
- In your role you will participate in the business planning process (LOTS) with local management to input into and understand the direction setting and to ensure that both short and long term strategic priorities are catered for are aligned to functional & group targets.
- Finally you will facilitate the development of actions plans to ensure the delivery of strategic targets and you will drive and foster the performance dialogue to create actions that can be measured on a concrete outcome be it growth, savings etc.
- Proven track record of several years in a tactical or strategic finance role translating financial performance data into business cases and actions; ideally gained from a role in a global FMCG matrix organization
- Successful graduation from a university (Master or Bachelor) with a focus on a financial discipline that will furnish you with solid theoretical knowledge being added to your overall strong financial business acumen
- Through your experience you developed great skills in understanding the business of your peers allowing you to advice and challenge their financial performance to earn credibility as a trusted advisor
- You want to work very independent and self-driven offering detailed solutions always considering the big picture of the business needs
- Finally, business fluent German and English skills round up your profile
Application and contact
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Elena Sambaliotis (Consultant Talent Acquisition) at +49 211 47231 412
Search Firms are kindly requested to refrain from calling or proactively proposing candidate resumes.
Please apply via this LINK