We are currently looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to join our Logistics Finance team based at our head office in Leeds. In this role you will report to the Senior Business Partner for Logistics UK. As Finance Business Partner you will take an active role in the outbound & warehousing management team and will contribute to the delivery of financial and non-financial targets. You will also be involved in a number of global projects.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Acting as Finance Business Partner to UK Warehouse (6 warehouse locations both Arla & 3PL) – responsible for month end close, forecasting (quarterly) and supporting/driving the business in delivery of cost targets
- Driving the CAPEX process for UK Warehousing
- Being an active participant in the UK Outbound & Warehousing management team and UK Logistics Finance team
- Taking responsibility for the deployment of the Supply Chain Finance Performance management process
- Coordinating and actively driving CI Improvements
- Providing ad hoc support to logistics development projects and other structural / commercial business cases requiring logistics input
- Supporting the Calcium transformation programme and the delivery of the UK ambition in the Simplified Logistics workstream
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant and will ideally have experience of working in a finance position within a logistics or supply chain environment. With excellent communication and organisation skills, you will be able to build strong relationships across the Business Partner community as well as across different sites and functions. An analytical thinker, you will be proactive and will have a desire to learn about and improve ways of working within logistics. Finally you will be a proficient user of all Office Applications and will have advanced Excel skills. Knowledge and experience of working with SAP would also be an advantage.
The closing date for this role is 29th April.
Please apply via this LINK.