We are currently looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to join our Logistics Finance team. The job is based in Aarhus, Viby. In this role you will report to the Finance Director for Logistics and be a member of the Global Logistics Finance Team with colleagues in UK, Germany, Sweden, Finland and Denmark. As Business Partner for Logistics, you will take an active role in the Danish Logistics Leadership Team and will contribute to the delivery of financial and non-financial targets as well as close collaboration with the Danish Commercial team. Our Logistics operations covers inbound milk collection, outbound distribution to our customers and intermediate transportation of both Raw materials and finished goods.
Your area of responsibility
As the Finance Business Partner, this sees you lean in closely to the performance of the business. You actively facilitate and take part in driving performance with a sense of urgency, playing a key role in ensure we meet our targets and KPIs. You act as financial sparring partner to both the logistics leadership team, but also colleagues working a similar role in other markets. This position has an exciting balance of both strategic projects, driving change and engagement as well as more typical operational tasks.
Other responsibilities include:
- Delivering quarterly forecasts and securing it reflects the activities to come, as well as focusing on continual development of the forecasting process.
- Signing off the month end close when the Controlling team has finalised it, then making sure the business understands the performance and relevant action points.
- Actively engaging and supporting capital investment (CAPEX) projects in the logistics area, for example
- Providing ad hoc support to logistics development projects and other structural or commercial businesses cases that require a financial input and advice.
- Proactively communicating and engaging with relevant stakeholders, to manage expectations and drive corrective actions with a strong drive and sense of urgency.
- Using your inquisitive mind to gain insights from financial performance, and report back to the business in an engaging and understandable way.
- Supporting the delivery of the Global Logistics Finance agenda
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates with a Masters degree in Economics, with experience of working within a finance business partner (or similar) position within a logistics or supply chain environment.
You have a track record of building strong relationships both within the finance community but also in the business. You make a strong impact and have a communication style that is engaging, persuasive and emphatic. An analytical thinker, you are proactive with a strong desire to develop and improve ways of working. You will be equally comfortable doing hands on, operational tasks as you are in a leadership team meeting providing sharp insights and strategic considerations.
You will be a proficient user of all Office Applications and will have advanced Excel skills. Knowledge and experience of working with SAP would also be an advantage.
Finally, you must be fluent in English and Danish
Application & Contact
Please follow this LINK and apply no later than 8th March 2019. For further information, in the first instance please contact Alastair Campbell, Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant on +45 91311169.