Do you have passion for food and a deep understanding of natural ingredients, and do you know how to combine them into a delicious product that can be translated into production scale? Do you want to go beyond cooking and design the dairy products of the future?
Be the true innovator on flavors, textures and cooking techniques
This is an exciting position in our brand new Innovation Centre in Aarhus and you will play a key role in Product Design working with scientists, product developers, concept managers and consumers. With your creative mindset and your global cultural understanding you challenge and inspire to design the dairy products of the future.
Reporting to Head of Product Design (Marketing & Innovation) you will:
- Work across product categories; butter, cheese, milk & yoghurt etc.
- Participate in meetings, idea generation and consumer workshops
- Plan, execute, evaluate and document experiments in application lab/kitchen
- Hands on creation of early prototypes and contribution to scale up in pilot plant.
- Test and illustrate consumer usage of new products/ideas and present to key stakeholders
- Seek knowledge and inspiration about future food trends through social media, travel and internal/external networking and elevate food culture thinking in our development
A passionate and inspirational food expert
Our ideal candidate is an experienced chef maybe topped with a bachelor in global nutrition and health who has with an inspiring and entrepreneurial approach to product design and product application. Preferably you have worked in different food cultures and have knowledge about product insights and trends – what is new, what are the top flavours, what product/processes are coming through from top chefs to mainstream etc. You understand the technologies behind cooking and you understand what it takes to go to industrial production scale. You are curious and have a deep understanding of food production and which natural ingredients play well together to reach new taste and texture experiences. You are a strong communicator and excite people with your storytelling. At the same time you easily find your way around in a matrix organization and reach out to relevant stakeholders in a proactive way.
Fluent written and verbal English skills are required along with a high sense of quality in executing and delivering your tasks. Finally, you can expect 10-20 travel days a year.
Application and Contact
The closing date for this application is 6th of August 2017 and due to summer holidays applications will be assessed after this date. For further information, please contact hiring manager Head of Product Design Anne Evers Nikolajsen on +45 8938 1657 and leave a voicemail with your name and number.
Please apply via this LINK.