Arla is one of the worlds largest dairy producers making food that is enjoyed by millions of consumers around the world. We are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Team Leader for our dairy site in North London
Create the Future
The successful candidate will be a proven leader combining their knowledge of engineering and leadership and will form part of a high performing team, focusing on the preventative maintenance and optimisation of all site equipment and processes.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Deputise for the Engineering Manager,
- Lead and manage a team ensuring they have the skills to deliver in their job and receive the necessary support, training and feedback to do their job well;
- Implement department strategy by developing and implementing business plans;
- Manage the delivery of daily/weekly/monthly targets to ensure the department achieves its goals;
- Define resource requirements, work planning and employee scheduling;
- Lead 2nd Line fault finding and conduct effective resource prioritisation in consultation with other functional leads;
- Initiate/Lead causal analysis investigations into machine failures and 5 Y analysis, and you will be responsible for total asset optimisation and improvement via appropriate loss eradication methodology (TPM/Lean tools), with budget accountability.
… an experienced a multi-disciplined Engineer with a background of FMCG or food manufacture engineering. It is essential that you have a track record of leading, coaching, developing and delegating to a motivated team in a Lean Manufacturing environment, with an understanding of SAP.
...online as soon as possible please. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package relative to the current market. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply via this link.