Does your CV reflect a solid technical background and EHS (Environment, Health and Safety ) experience, and can you pave the way for an efficient and safe environmental agenda? Join Krusaa Dairy – a highly modern and technological dairy in Denmark. Placed in the southern part of Denmark the dairy produces 28,500 tons of white cheese each year and employs 200 colleagues. In the department, we focus on improving and optimising the work environment and our environmental responsibility to the surroundings. We are certified according to ISO 14001, IFS and BRC.
You strive for a safer tomorrow - today
In close dialogue with the QEHS Manager you identify potential safety hazards, identify the problems and make plans for solving the problem. You will be our driving force in securing continuous improvements of e.g. energy savings and maintenance of our ISO 14001 standard procedures. In all that you do, you focus on continuous improvement of the performance of the EHS environment. You will also:
- Provide internal work environment groups with relevant knowledge about work environment
- Participate in safety walks, handling of accidents and near misses
- Handle the contact to the authorities within environmental and work environmental issues
- Another key task will be to ensure that all employees have the necessary knowledge and relevant training and updated information regarding work environment and environmental issues.
Technically minded profile to secure a safe production environment
You have a curious and innovative mindset and a desire to develop your professional skills and gratify your personal ambitions within EHS. And you are prepared to walk the extra mile to turn high ambitions into solid results. You are very outgoing and accommodating to other colleagues, and your commitment to the job will motivate others to perform at their best. You have good communicative skills and have a natural impact on others. We’re looking for a candidate who:
- have an engineering degree e.g. within environment or chemistry topped with a natural interest for environment in general.
- alternatively, you have another technical background and a couple of years’ EHS experience.
- is up-to-date with Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and you communicate effortlessly in Danish and English, written and spoken.
World-class is what we aim for when it comes to the level of our EHS environment, and you use your excellent sense of quality and perspective to make sure we stay on track.
Contact and additional information
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please write to QEHS Manager, Gunda Hansen, Gunda.Hansen@arlafoods.com.
Please apply via this link