A great opportunity has arisen in our QEHS Department for an EHS Co-ordinator.
Ideally the candidate will have previous experience in an Environmental and Health and Safety position or role.
Reporting to the QEHS Manager responsibilities of the role will include:
- Co-ordination of EHS activities across the Westbury Site.
- Promoting and building on a positive and engaged EHS culture at Westbury.
- Supporting the current EHS Coordinator and providing holiday cover for the position.
- Liason with and monitoring of capital projects and contractors ensuring compliance with Arla / Site EHS rules.
- Development of site EHS policies and upkeep and training out of these
- Collecting, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on EHS figures / trends to site and also to the wider Arla EHS community.
- Arranging and chairing Site EHS meetings.
- Training site colleagues on specific EHS procedures / policies.
The successful applicant must have good people skills, high levels of enthusiasm and a positive attitude to change.
Previous experience in Environmental matters, dealing with SEPA and appropriate Environmental qualifications would be advantageous.
Previous experience of 1 – 2 years and appropriate H&S qualifications (NEBOSH) would be an advantage but applications from individuals who feel they have the necessary qualities to fill this role with appropriate training and supervision will be considered.
If you believe you possess the relevant experience and qualifications to help drive this progressive department forward please submit your CV.
Please apply via this link