Do you want to develop your career with a global and dynamic FMCG company? Do you want work for the UK’s biggest Dairy responsible for making some of the Worlds favourite dairy products like Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
We are currently looking to recruit a E – Commerce Controller who will be responsible for defining, developing, and implementing the strategy shopper mission based on the E-commerce strategy across Arla Core Business Units.
What will the role look like?
You will be responsible for:
- Developing & delivering a shopper mission based on the E-commerce strategy across Arla Core Business Units.
- Leading and growing the pure player e-retailers
- Leading and growing the bricks & mortar e-retailers
- Developing Arla online
- Developing E-category management strategy & capability, online visibility & shopper understanding
- Leading the development and execution of the shopper & trade investment strategy for categories, delivering against key business targets.
- Driving collaboration with colleagues in sales, category marketing and finance to optimise promotions and shape investment priorities
- Implementing and embeding e-OPEX tracking and reporting within the Arla sales and marketing CBU’s.
- Ensuring delivery against key etail OPEX pillars (search, assortment, R&R’s, activation, content)
You will be responsible for :
- Building the Long Term Strategy and plans for total UK customer eCommerce. Working in partnership with the Head of Digital and eCommerce, setting the high level agenda for customer ecommerce in the UK.
- Leading a matrix team of eCommerce Customer interfaces within Bricks &Clicks customer business units, responsible for delivering consistent activation of ecommerce excellence within all business units.
- Supporting ‘B&C’ Business Unit Directors with development of long term eCommerce plans with their eTailers, preparation for T2T meetings and dotted line management of dedicated eCommerce resource within the business units.
- Leading eCommerce annual business planning, including annual targets for the matrix eCommerce team and business managers. Oversee investment forecast & ensure technology and data investments are secured as required.
- Leading further integration of eCommerce into Arla long &short term management processes, ensuring ecommerce is embedded into insight & research, Spring, annual brand plans, account plans and site and network services.
- Working with the eCommerce Shopper Marketing Manager to lead key Strategic brand partnerships within FMCG, developing and delivering key strategic initiatives from event activation to ecommerce specific NPD/pack sizes.
- Overseeing the development of eCommerce sales tracking to enable strategic decision making and day-to-day management within all ecommerce accounts.
- Onboarding new ecommerce business accounts across pureplay and bricks and clicks. Scope new business opportunities and recommendations to leadership team. Manage onboarding process of new accounts and resource accordingly.
- Representing the UK market within the ONE Arla Global eCommerce function. Showcase eCommerce success and learnings across markets, collaborate in cross-market initiatives and influence the digital commerce agenda for Arla.
Please apply below or contact:
John-Paul Jones on 07922452465 or email email@example.com
Please apply via this LINK