Do you want to be part of a high performing IT team and take our ways of working to the next level? Are you an ambitious, proactive, self-driven individual and at the same time a strong teamplayer with strong experience with agile ways of working and facilitation? If yes, you now have a great opportunity to grow your career in IT Solutions in Arla.
Arla IT Solutions is rapidly growing and therefore, we are looking for a strong profile at Manager level to join our Agile Transformation team, which drives transformation and improvements to the way we work and how we deliver high quality solutions to our colleagues in Arla.
You will join an international department and you will be working with 200+ colleagues in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Poland and UK. Our team is responsible for the development of new IT solutions in Arla – which includes everything from IT systems controlling the production at a dairy to large SAP solutions, apps to our farmers and web shops for our consumers.
About the job
You will be part of a team with 5 colleagues in Aarhus and Gdansk supporting 11 Agile release Trains (SAFE) in constantly improving how they work. We work with many different types of improvements, but our main focus is to ensure a truly agile mindset/ways of working and empowerment of the teams. You will also be involve in training activities and facilitation of workshops and communities of practice.
You will work closely with one or more Agile Release Trains and be part of defining and implementing improvements. This is of course done in an agile way with minimum viable products, frequent deliveries, PI planning, sprint planning, demos and daily standup meetings.
Who are you?
You have years of experience with agile ways of working, agile coaching, facilitation and organizational change management. We are looking for the following competences:
- An agile mindset combined with a strong delivery/result focus as our ability to deliver fast is key
- Experience with agile ways of working as agile is in the center of everything we do
- Experience with IT development as development of IT solutions is our core
- Strong collaboration and facilitation skills as you will change behavior of your colleagues at different locations with different cultures
- High engagement and energy as we are always on the move and looking for new ways to improve how we work
- Strong ability and willingness to challenge current ways of working
- Global mindset and strong English skills as we work in a global setup with colleagues across the globe.
What do we offer?
We are offering an informal environment with high degree of empowerment combined with lots of interesting possibilities/challenges.
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 31 January 2020. For additional information, please contact Peter Hundborg at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 76 43 46 07
Please apply via this LINK