Arla Foods Ingredients is undergoing major growth with an ambition to become the true global leader in value-added ingredients. In this position, your main responsibilities are to develop our international supply chain and to lead CAPEX project management as well as a group of highly skilled project managers.
“You will spearhead a group of 9 project managers with technical backgrounds who run all the major projects within our supply chain. They have years of expertise within project management and optimisation and are looking for not just a manager but also a sounding board who can provide professional input and feedback,” says Senior Vice President, Supply Chain, Povl Friis.
Optimizing across international Supply Chain
Your main responsibility is to ensure development of our operational part of Supply Chain through process optimisation projects and professional support of the CAPEX investment process. In projects you are accountable for IP protection in terms of project planning and execution.
Furthermore, you are responsible for the Project Management Model used across Arla Foods Ingredients where you deliver a standard approach to the delivery of business cases and projects requiring investments. You act as internal and external best practise champion within the field of investment and project management.
In your daily work, you will navigate many stakeholders and colleagues. Primarily, you will lead your team, but you will also collaborate across our matrix organisation as you:
- Work with site directors and managers to ensure the business architecture and competencies in relation to production and technology development and building and construction functions
- Drive technical supplier selection, develop supplier relationships and tender process in cooperation with Arla Global Procurement
- Are an active member of the Supply Chain Management where you formulate the strategy for the coming years
Experienced manager with solid project skills
As a person, you work across the organisation and create great relations with colleagues. Moreover, you are not afraid to provide your input and set the direction, but at the same time, you are an active listener who takes in feedback. As a manager, you can act as a sounding board to your team and put each employee’s competencies into play.
- You are a razor-sharp project manager with solid experience from large investment, building or technical projects – preferably combined with management experience.
- You have a technical background, perhaps as an engineer.
- You have CAPEX experience.
- You have experience from the process industry and with large production facilities.
- You are fluent in English.
Apply and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply no later than 2 November.
For additional information, please call Senior Vice President Povl Friis on +45 2018 3351 or Senior HR Business Partner Katrine Fjelde Lysgaard on +45 91 31 95 41.
Please apply via this link.