Do you want to develop your career with a global and dynamic FMCG company? We are currently looking to recruit a Director to join the Arla Pro Foodservice Division.
Foodservice is a strategic growth priority and is the fastest growing channel within Arla UK. Arla Foodservice is a £200m division and operates within a varied and dynamic marketplace with Arla customers ranging from national wholesalers to high street end user restaurant chains.
An exciting opportunity has developed to become Director for Wholesale and Cash & Carry. Reporting into the VP for UK Foodservice this role will be responsible for a large number of customers such within Foodservice National Delivery Wholesale such as Brakes & Bidfood, organisations including Costco and Bestway and multi-channel customers such as Booker with large scale Cash & Carry operations aswell as Convenience outlets such as Budgens, Premier and Londis. In addition there are numerous regional and national Foodservice customers that are an important route to market for many of our end users.
As Director you will lead a team of 4 business managers, a business executive and a graduate. Your abilities as a leader will be a key success criteria for his role and your involvement within the wider leadership of Arla including participation at the Senior Sales Team and representing Foodservice in a variety of different forums.
- As Director for Wholesale & Cash & Carry – Foodservice some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of 4 Business Managers, Business Executive and Foodservice Graduate
- Overall P&L (+£100m) account responsibility of Wholesale, Cash & Carry and Convenience
- Ensure the delivery of forecast and annual targets with the effective forecasting and debt management of the customer base.
- To deliver a plan that will grow our Wholesale and Cash & Carry business which is inline with Foodservice Strategy and Vision 2025
- Lead the team to develop joint business plans with major key customers – improving our relationships, growing our sales and establishing strategic partnerships within Wholesale
- Identify and prioritise the growth of new customers and develop new opportunities within new customers
- Positively and skilfully represent the entire Foodservice customer base at key internal Arla meetings – such at SST, Price Management, Spring meetings
- Lead the cultural agenda of making Arla Pro team be a destination for talent and excitement within Arla UK and across Foodservice across Europe
- To be successful in this role you will be a graduate-level, results driven individual, with +10 years experience commercial role within FMCG.
- Ideally this candidate would have a good understanding within the Foodservice industry working with both Wholesalers and Major End Users.
- Demonstrate a history of building positive relationships with key customers and growing existing business.
- A proven track record of identifying and establishing significant growth in new channels and new customers.
- You will have good organisational and numerical skills with history of managing complex situations to a positive outcome.
- An business leader who has had experience of managing a team, delivering through other and building a talent pipeline for the future.
- A high energy proactive individual is needed to deliver against the opportunities we have with this important position
Please apply via this link.