This is your opportunity to act as business partner in a global organisation. You get to be a part of the decision process, as your guidance will influence our strategic business decisions. Doing so, you draw on your own knowledge as well as advice from internal and external experts.
Work in-depth on all tax matters
You will join our newly reorganised Tax department of 11 located in Aarhus, Sweden, UK and Germany. Situated in Aarhus, you will provide high-quality (inter)national tax advice, ensuring that Arla is compliant within the area of direct taxes, including proactively acting on international corporate income tax developments. This entails providing quality guidance on taxes, transfer pricing and finding the right solutions for business challenges.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Managing tax accounting in the Arla group consolidated report, and providing advice regarding the tax accounting of the Arla group companies
- Maintaining and contributing to the tax control framework of the group and liaising with other internal departments (e.g. legal and finance), tax authorities and managing relationships with external tax advisors
- Assisting in the development and monitoring of the transfer pricing structure for the group
- Participating and advising in tax audits, providing support to the local finance teams
- Participating on tax related projects in collaboration with your colleagues in Finance and Accounting
Take charge of delivering the right advice
To succeed, you establish yourself as a trusted advisor. You apply your talent for stakeholder management to make sure that you take into account the advice of your colleagues as well as that of both internal and external experts. Doing so, you ensure that the guidance you provide leads to smart but sound decisions, high compliance and support from all stakeholders involved.
Tax-knowledgeable and great at stakeholder management
You are ready to put your knowledge of direct taxes and tax accounting into practice in a large global organisation. Also, you will be working in a complex stakeholder environment, so your ability to prioritise in a hectic setting is essential, and:
- As a minimum, you hold a master’s degree within accounting or finance, giving you a thorough understanding of taxation
- You hold at least 3-5 years of tax experience from a consultancy firm or a large company, giving you some understanding of transfer pricing
- You have knowledge of Danish corporate income tax and tax accounting, preferably also international corporate taxation
- You are fluent in Danish and able to communicate effortlessly in English
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than 5 October 2017. For additional information, please call Senior Tax Manager Michael Fonsmark, Tax Department at +45 91 31 60 73.
Please apply via this link.