Do you want to play an important role in ensuring the success of our owned digital channels across global brands and markets?
And are you ready to tackle a steep learning curve as you drive technical web development projects while managing stakeholder requests and expectations?
“You get to become part of a team of specialists where we work closely together to drive Arla’s online presence through our own channels. It’s a great place to learn and grow, you get to take responsibility from day one and drive your own projects,”
says Global Head of Digital Development Rasmus Friis.
About the job
In this maternity cover, you’ll be joining our global Digital Development team, which is part of the Barn, our new in-house digital agency. The team is responsible for our owned media, apps and websites and cooperate closely with stakeholders from our global brand teams.
As our new digital project manager, you’ll drive a wide range of technical web development projects related to our websites. Doing so, you’ll primarily work on projects related to improving the experience of our owned platform solutions. Specifically, you’ll be involved in the roll-out of a new visual identity across various markets.
To ensure alignment across projects, you’ll therefore engage with stakeholders across markets and brands as well as with our development partners. Moreover, you’ll:
- Manage deliverables, ongoing activities and milestones across multiple projects
- Support ongoing web development tasks and minor enhancements on our global brand platforms
- Advise on how to use the platform framework, global structure and global digital ecosystem
- Advise on opportunities to use platforms in marketing campaigns, etc.
- Participate in ongoing Product Owner fora across brands and markets
Who are you?
You are tech-savvy, and with your excellent communication skills, you know how to translate digital lingo into layman’s terms.
Finally, your interpersonal and networking skills enable you to manage stakeholders at all levels, and you have the drive to manage projects from beginning to end. In addition, you:
- Have a bachelor’s, a professional bachelor’s or a master’s degree in IT, business, marketing, communication or similar
- Have a few years of experience with leading digital projects in a large global organisation – experience as Product Owner is an advantage
- Have experience with managing a development backlog, and it is a plus if you have experience with EpiServer CMS (or other large-scale content management systems)
- Are fluent in English
What do we offer?
As part of the Barn and the digital team, you’ll be working closely with a great mix of technology, search, publishing, content as well as data crunching experts. Likewise, you’ll have a high degree of exposure to the entire organisation, which provides you with the opportunity to broaden your network and strengthen your stakeholder management toolbox even further.
Also, you become part of a diverse department where passionate colleagues are pushing to build a world-class digital agency and production powerhouse. The office vibe is casual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a professional mindset.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply as soon as possible. We will invite for interviews on a continuous basis.
For additional information, please call Global Head of Digital Development Rasmus Friis on +45 91 31 28 74.
Please apply via this link.