We are staffing up in our inhouse agency and need you on the team!
As our new Programmatic Specialist, you will play a key role in a pioneering move to bring most of Arla’s digital media buying inhouse. You will be part of a global digital buying team andsupporting Arla’s local brands in Sweden with hands-on execution of our digital media campaigns.
As you have probably already guessed, this is your chance to step up and become our new Digital Programmatic Specialist and take charge of digital campaigns across key platforms.
”Our new Digital Programmatic Specialist will help shape the organization and impact the future of our digital buying and campaign management across Programmatic and YouTube. Covering all our brands in Sweden - this is a major chance to create remarkable results.” – says Kasper Bo, Global Head of Digital Media.
Driving digital campaigns across brands and platforms
You will be part of an established team of digital media buyers working across markets and borders. From here, you will start a close collaboration with the brand teams and creative agencies. You will support Arla’s local brands and translate strategic objectives into digital engagement tactics.
We trust you to work hands-on and execute our digital media campaigns. It is up to you to optimize the campaigns and create maximum effect of our budgets. As part of the position, you will:
- Hands-on set up, trafficking, and in-flight optimization of digital media campaigns using our global ad-tech ecosystem and Analytics 360.
- Utilize data to build and reach relevant audiences/personas and develop digital consumer journeys
- Establish partnerships and local private market places
- Drive digital media metrics and KPI’s to ensure quality in the campaign delivery
Proactive and skilled digital expert
As a person, you have a huge drive to reach and exceed your targets. You might come from a trading desk, client side or digital media agency. Your educational background is not as important as your experience within digital marketing. We expect you to:
- Have 2+ years in digital ad-ops; 2+ years’ experience planning and executing programmatic and Youtube campaigns
- Have great knowledge within digital ad ecosystem (Analytics, Ad Server, DSPs etc.)
- Possess expertise with Facebook/Instagram and programmatic media buying (DV360 preferably)
- Be able to translate data and numbers to insights
- Be proficient in English and possess strong communication skills – especially the ability to translate tech knowledge to a range of audiences (brands, leadership, tech partners, agencies)
- International mindset and well-developed ability to work in a matrix organization.
What do we offer?
As our new Digital Programmatic Specialist, you can look forward to a position within an ambitious digital team, where you can excel in digital media buying. Navigating between existing and new digital platforms, you really get to apply yourself and grow both personally and professionally.
You will be referring directly to our Global Head of Digital Media and be working out of our local office in Stockholm in the local digital team.
We are committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to play a key role in our internal setup and help shape Arla’s digital future, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply no later than 3rd of September. For additional information, please call Global Head of Digital Media Kasper Bo on +45 91312763.
Please apply via this link.