Would you like to gain a unique view into the marketing strategies of a global organisation and how these come to life across different channels such as YouTube, Instagram and Facebook?
“After a very successful insourcing of media buying, we are now looking to hire our next ambitious colleague to join our team and continue the great work we have been doing over the past year. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to learn all about marketing strategies and programmatic advertising by working with some of the best in the business,” says Kasper Bo, Global Head of Digital Media.
About the job
Based at our UK head office in Leeds, you will become a part of Arla’s in-house agency, The Barn, and refer directly to our Global Head of Digital Media. We are a team of 20 colleagues dedicated to the creation of content for digital channels, digital strategy and digital media executions.
As a part of our team, you will assist our digital media buyers and programmatic specialists by providing hands-on execution of digital campaigns. Specifically, you will:
- Perform in-flight optimisation of digital campaigns using our global ad-tech ecosystem and Analytics 360
- Work with trafficking, ad serving and finance departments as part of the digital media management process
- Analyse campaign performance and recommend tactical changes to maximise performance
- Assist with data and KPI analyses and digital testing to understand and reach relevant audiences and develop optimal consumer journeys
Who are you?
You have strong analyticical skill and are good with stakeholder management, making it easy for you to translate technical campaign data for a wide range of audiences. It is also vital that you are tenacious, with a drive to get things done. Furthermore, you:
- Have experience with digital ad ops – specifically with executing and assisting on programmatic campaigns – from a similar position, a student job or an internship
- Possess knowledge of digital ad ecosystems (Analytics, Ad Server, DSPs, etc.) as well as Facebook/Instagram, DSP and programmatic media buying (preferably DV360)
What do we offer?
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious digital team and help shape the future of media buying in Arla. We are eager to share our expertise with you, so you can develop your skills on your journey to become a digital media buying specialist.
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply no later than 30/08/2019.
Please apply via link