At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Buko®, Kærgarden®, Arla Skyr ® and Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favourite in many German households.
We are insourcing our digital campaign buying, and need you on the team!
As our new Digital Campaign Specialist, you will play a key role in a pioneering move to bring most of Arla’s digital media buying inhouse. You will be part of a global digital buying team andsupporting Arla’s local brands in Germany with digital media planning and the hands-on execution of our digital media campaigns.
As you have probably already guessed, this is your chance to step up and become our new Digital Campaign Specialist and take charge of digital campaigns across key platforms.
”Our new Digital Campaign Specialist will help shape the new organization and impact the future of our digital buying and campaign management across Programmatic, Facebook, and YouTube. Covering all our brands in Germany - this is a major chance to create remarkable results.”
- Kasper Bo, Head of Global Digital Buying
Driving digital campaigns across brands and platforms
You will be part of a newly established team of Digital Campaign Specialists working across markets and borders. From here, you will start a close collaboration with the brand teams and creative agencies. You will support Arla’s local brands and translate strategic objectives into digital engagement tactics.
We trust you to work hands-on and execute our digital media campaigns. It is up to you to optimize the campaigns and create maximum effect of our budgets. As part of the position, you will:
- Hands-on set up, trafficking, and in-flight optimization of digital media campaigns using our global ad-tech ecosystem and Analytics 360.
- Utilize data to build and reach relevant audiences/personas and develop digital consumer journeys
- Establish partnerships and local private market places
- Drive digital media metrics and KPI’s to ensure quality in the campaign delivery
Proactive and skilled digital expert
As a person, you have a huge drive to reach and exceed your targets. You might come from a trading desk, digital, or media agency. Your educational background is not as important as your experience within digital marketing. We expect you to:
- Have 3+ years in digital ad-ops; 2+ years’ experience planning and executing programmatic and Social Media campaigns
- Have great knowledge within digital ad ecosystem (Analytics, Ad Server, DSPs etc.)
- Possess expertise with Facebook/Instagram and programmatic media buying (DBM preferably)
- Be able to translate data and numbers to insights
- Be proficient in English and possess strong communication skills – especially the ability to translate tech knowledge to a range of audiences (brands, leadership, tech partners, agencies)
- International mindset and well-developed ability to work in a matrix organization.
What do we offer?
As our new Digital Campaign Specialist, you can look forward to a position within an ambitious digital team, where you can excel in digital media buying. Navigating between existing and new digital platforms, you really get to apply yourself and grow both personally and professionally.
You will be referring directly to our Global Head of Digital Buying and be working out of our local office in Düsseldorf in the local digital team.
We are committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Elena Sambaliotis (Consultant Talent Acquisition) at +49 211 47231 412
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods Deutschland has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“Headhunter”) to work on specific roles and we hold long term working relationship with them. Arla Foods Deutschland is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidate resumes that are send to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs.
Please apply via this LINK