At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make special moments worth savoring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Buko®, Kærgarden®, Arla Skyr ® and Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favorite in many German households.
We are insourcing our digital campaign buying, and need you on the team!
As our new Paid Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting the social media campaigns for all Arla brands in Germany. You will sit in the digital team in our office in Düsseldorf and work closely with the brand teams and creative agencies. In our matrix structure you are also part of our global buying team working across markets and borders for optimal synergies and knowledge exchange. You will be part of the global buying team with a full reporting line to the global head of digital media and a dotted reporting line to the local digital team.
As part of the position you will…
- consult Arla’s local brand teams and translate strategic objectives into digital strategies and engagement tactics
- utilize data to build and reach relevant audiences/personas and develop digital consumer journeys
- define and drive digital media metrics and KPI’s
- be responsible to plan, set up and execute our social media campaigns (initially mainly on Facebook and Instagram)
- optimize in flight as well as report and share results to create maximum effect of our budgets
Even though the initial scope of work will be paid social media buying we plan to enrich the position with programmatic buying over all digital channels. Experience in programmatic buying is a plus but if you did not have the chance to deal with this exciting digital instrument so far, we are happy to give you all needed support and education.
We look for you to have…
- 2+ years experience in planning and executing social media campaigns
- expertise with Facebook/Instagram and corresponding planning and analysis tools
- great knowledge within the digital ad ecosystem (Analytics, Ad Server, etc.)
and to be…
- able to translate data and numbers to insights
- proficient in English and possess strong communication skills
- able to communicate with different stakeholders adequately and translate digital and tech knowledge accordingly
- an ambitioned team player who likes to challenge the status quo
What do we offer?
As our new Paid Social Media Specialist, you will actively contribute to the success of growing great brands and products and support the farmers who own us. You will be part of a strong and ambitioned team with a positive and collaborative culture that openly likes to discuss and challenge the status quo for best performance output.
We are committed to professional development and promoting from within. The job offers the opportunity to extend your profile and be or become a programmatic buying expert as well.
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Elena Sambaliotis (Consultant Talent Acquisition) at +49 211 47231 412
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods Deutschland has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“Headhunter”) to work on specific roles and we hold long term working relationship with them. Arla Foods Deutschland is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidate resumes that are send to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs.
Please apply via this LINK