Do you have a mind for numbers and a taste for optimal utilisation of capacity and resources? If yes, join the Global Planning department in a job where your efforts will indeed influence the results. As part of the Global Planning department you will work with a number of dedicated and professional colleagues. The department is based in Aarhus, but you will also have close colleagues working in Sweden, Germany and UK. This job will give you the opportunity to develop your skills both on a personal and professional level. This position is a maternity cover, which will be for approximately one year and is the ideal springboard for starting your career in Arla Foods.
Your role is crucial to the success of our sites
You will be the coordinating link between our sales and production units and your major objective will be to follow up on plans for both areas. You will be responsible for the Master Production Planning of 1-2 sites, balancing available milk and capacity with the demand. As such, you will play a decisive role ensuring that we apply and use our milk and capacities optimally from a global perspective.
- Prepare material and analysis for the monthly Sales & Operation Planning process
- Establish and maintain planning principles and master data in SAP/APO
- Monitor global stock levels in SAP/APO
- Optimize and move production across sites in different countries to fulfil all demand
- Lead planning meetings at sites and other relevant meetings with stakeholders
- Have close collaboration with leaders and employees at all levels and gain a unique insight into Arla Foods’ business across units and functions
- Furthermore, this job will give you the opportunity to develop your skills personally and professionally
Proactive logistician with strong analytical and communication skills
You hold a degree either within Economics or Supply Chain Management e.g. cand.merc, and if you have been working with planning and logistics for some years, that would be a benefit. You are an advanced IT-user with solid understanding of the supply chain activities, processes and tools. As you will depend on a variety of stakeholders you will need to master executing through others in a matrix organisation.
In your approach, you are positive, goal-oriented and thrive on working autonomously. You are able to retain a customer and service-oriented approach and possess excellent stakeholder management skills.
You are proactive, able to remain calm under pressure and you use your analytical skills when solving problems. Additionally, you are a skillful communicator with good written and verbal English skills.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in Arla, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Poul Johansen, Global Planning, at +45 9131 1482.
Please apply via this link