New regulations entail new requirements. This is your opportunity to join a global and growing organisation and shape the way we work with data security. In this role, you help build up our whole new data privacy structure with all the support and access to relevant stakeholders necessary to succeed.
Define requirements and follow-up on compliance
As our new data security officer, you are responsible for our internal control programme regarding data privacy, following the new EU regulation. You ensure that effective monitoring is in place for data and information security risks and controls, and you ensure the implementation of IT security and data privacy controls programmes with IT management as well as key vendors.
To continuously develop and monitor the control systems in place to prevent violations of laws, regulations and internal policies, you collaborate closely with our corporate counsel. And translating legal requirements into internal controls, you facilitate and monitor the enforcement of standards and regulations throughout the organisation. Moreover, you:
- perform data privacy risk assessments and define relevant controls to ensure compliance with EUGDPR regulations
- support the implementation of control requirements for data privacy and confidential data
- drive our data security awareness programme and training activities
- liaise with external IT auditors, monitor compliance and drive corrective actions
- report to senior management regarding compliance
Data security experience and strong communication skills
Your strong personal impact enables you to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. Whether it be a colleague working with operational implementation or our general council, you are a trusted and valued partner who understands both technical and business requirements. This allows you to explain complex concepts to business colleagues and senior stakeholders in a clear and concise manner that ensures buy-in. To do so, you have:
- 4+ years of experience from a similar data security position in a complex, international organisation or from big-4 auditing
- profound knowledge within the area of data privacy and confidentiality, and you have a strong reputation for delivering good results
- relevant information security education, likely including at least one of the following qualifications: CISM, CRISC, CISA, CISSP, ESL.
In addition, you are willing to spend 20-30 days a year travelling to visit colleagues and partners abroad.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
For additional information, please call Director John Møller Terkelsen at +45 61 15 15 46.
Please apply via this LINK.