Are you the organised number cruncher we need for the fall semester 2019 to help us find more effective ways to report and manage our data?
“You will join our Payroll & People Insights team consisting of 15 structured and helpful colleagues, whose greatest mission is to ensure that around 8,000 Danish employees in Arla get paid in due time,” says Gitte Nørgaard Hansen, who will be your manager.
About the job
You will develop reports based on large quantities of HR data, secure top-notch data quality and help us increase efficiency in our current reporting for our 100+ payroll controls. Most importantly, we would like your help to find methods of working smarter with less people dependency, e.g. by merging some of our controls and reducing the number of controls needed to be run in the first place.
Working primarily in Excel, you:
- Develop and prepare automatic reports for payroll controls
- Translate large amounts of data from our systems SAP and SuccessFactors to our reports
- Help us secure a high quality of data and data consistency across systems and reports
Who are you?
You are open-minded and ready to change course if needed and to collaborate with your experienced colleagues. Likewise, you are motivated by putting theory into practice and working hands-on with many different reports in an HR setting.
- You are studying at a university and are eligible for a student internship or are a recent graduate eligible for job training (virksomhedspraktik)
- You are an Excel superuser and have experience with VBA
- You are skilled in reporting and have a special eye for data structure and organising and the quality of data
- Preferably, you know of SAP and have knowledge of processes
- You speak and write effortlessly in Danish and English
What do we offer?
During this internship, we offer you an opportunity to make your mark on the way we prepare reporting and manage data. At Arla, you can work independently in a stable environment where colleagues are ready to help and answer any questions you may have.
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from
within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply no later than 31.07.2019.
For additional information, please call Senior Manager Gitte Nørgaard Hansen on +45 91 31 60 54.
Please apply via this link.