Are you ready to lead one of the most professional Customer Service departments in Denmark and act as a proactive enabler for generating value directly to our customers and business? Then you might be our new Customer Service Manager.
As part of our Customer Operations organization and with direct reference to the Senior Manager of Customer Support you will lead 20 dedicated and competent employees within Customer Service, who continuously ensure our Retail, Foodservice and Export customers are supported on a daily basis.
Strong people management skills and operational excellence
You will supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service teams while motivating, coaching and developing your employees and ensuring the appropriate management follow-up on operational performance. You thrive working within a fast paced and evolving FMCG environment and enjoy driving strong cross-functional stakeholder management. Our Customer Service team is operating 361 days a year from 7:30 in the morning every day of the week, and we expect you to show great flexibility and availability within this framework to drive strong and visible leadership towards your team.
You will support the delivery of business results, overseeing performance against operational objectives and execute on strategic initiatives. Further you will:
- Hire, coach and develop your team to ensure effective support of our customers and business
- Ensure optimal workforce scheduling throughout the year
- Actively engage with our key stakeholders and build positive relationships across our value chain, i.e. Sales, Logistics, Planning, Production etc.
- Execute on our strategic initiatives defined within Customer Operations
- Contribute to driving our digital solutions and new technologies forward
- Drive excellence and innovation in our current ways of working and reduce zero-value tasks to drive winning customer service experiences
Your ability to drive performance and lead your team will be crucial as well as your ability to build and maintain relations across the business at manager level.
Motivational role model and engaging communicator
We expect you to have experience from a similar manager role with focus on customer needs and expectations. You have supported a strategic agenda and delivered process optimizations with use of new technology and tools.
Proven track record of strong people management skills with the ability to build high performing teams is of course essential as well as your ability to acts as a role model for your employees, inspiring and motivating best behavior. Furthermore we expect you to show convincing examples of:
- Solid business and process optimization knowledge
- Strong communication, implementation and execution skills
- Engaging and structured people management abilities and strategic approach
- Intellectual power using both analytical and creative thinking
Moreover, you are a skilled communicator with an open mind and a true interest in your employees well-being and motivation. Your level of drive lies far above average, and your can-do-attitude enables you to challenge the status quo and come up with ambitious initiatives to continue our Customer Service journey.
Application and contact
We will review all incoming applications on an ongoing basis. For additional information, please contact Senior Customer Support Manager, Danny Dario Winandy on email@example.com.
Please apply as soon as possible via this link