At Arla, we have a clear mission. We are creating the future of dairy to bring health and inspiration to the world, naturally. Our products and brands are part of consumer's lives throughout the day, across the world. As a farmer owned co-operative, we are uniquely placed to care for the food we produce. We co-operate closely with the world around us, and with each other’s businesses.
You are passionate about developing your customers’ business through turning strong guest, end-user and wholesale customer insights into action that can help Grow our Food service customer’s business. Your ideas, analyses and business development will have a significant impact on our performance. We all share a determination to grow our business in a responsible way. Fast, concise and innovative category and channel management is the heart of our success.
Right assortment, price, and activation to serve different end user segments
You drive the development and execution of our strategies for product assortment, space, price and promotion for the food service business with the distinct purpose of increasing category sales, customer sales and branded sales. Thorough analyses and data material will form the basis for your findings and you communicate your recommendations to our Channel Managers, Key Account Managers, as well as the Sales and Marketing Management for further action.
Food Service caters to several professional end users of dairy. Through an understanding of end user segments and channel trends you drive channel analyses and deliver insight based recommendations and strong customer arguments.
You participate in the development and execution of our joint category plans and challenge processes and practices identifying opportunities for continuous improvement for end-users, wholesalers and Arla. Lastly, you proactively challenge our Channel Managers and Sales Management to optimize sales based on end user / guest insights. Look forward to an interesting and inspiring position with dedicated and motivated colleagues.
Analyst with a commercial background
- Most likely, you hold a commercial degree and have very good analytic skills enabling you to make clear and precise conclusions based on piles of data and surveys.
- You are thorough in your work and never lose your solid general view.
- You may have acquired experience from the Food Service business or the retail business, and if not, you take a strong interest in learning all that you can about these areas.
- You thrive in a job where you can rely on your analytical skills, commercial mind-set and your abilities to communicate clearly.
- Finally, you have an open, positive and forthcoming attitude towards cooperating with colleagues in a multi-stakeholder environment. A sound personal drive and mini projects flair is an advantage to perform in the job. Business development exposure is a plus.
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create the future of dairy. We push each other to keep our cooperative at the forefront of the dairy industry, so we can create Good Growth and bring health and inspiration to the world, naturally. You will have amble opportunities to demonstrate success and develop your career in a fast paced, rapidly changing world.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than 16th August 2018
For an informal discussion about the role, please call Søren Edelholt accessible from 30th July on +4589381567.
Please apply via this link.