Would you like to tell the tale of a global organisation and its activities, innovations and proud history through both traditional and digital channels?
As one of the biggest companies in the dairy industry, we want to bring the story of who we are to life and share our work with employees, farmers, owners and consumers around the world. This is where you come into the picture.
”We have so many stories to tell – such as our goal of becoming CO2 neutral by 2050, our breakthroughs in packaging technology and our collaboration with farmers in Africa. You can be the one to seek out these stories and bring them to the world through engaging content for our many platforms.”
– Kasper Ibsen Beck, Director of Corporate Communication
About the job
We recently established our own in-house content hub at the heart of the corporate communication department in Arla, which is tasked with finding, building and telling agenda-setting stories.
Together with fellow editorial colleagues, you will dedicate yourself to the development of communication assets and content production through traditional media such as press releases and articles as well as through digital channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Likewise, you will handle digital content management and campaigning, working with everything from Google search engines to Facebook algorithms.
With a constant focus on the Arla brand and our communication strategy, you will:
- Create stories and strategic corporate communication content for both traditional and digital platforms
- Cultivate a strong network across Arla to explore strategic communication needs and opportunities and ensure an efficient distribution of the stories globally
- Work with digital content management tools to optimise reach and boost engagement
- Apply and assess user analytics insight on an ongoing basis to improve the impact of storytelling
- Lead and execute communication projects in collaboration with colleagues across Arla in Denmark and in our markets in Europe
Who are you?
To succeed in this position, it is vital that you master traditional communication skills – you can spot a good story, write it and sell it to the right audience – and being creative and effective on digital channels. You know your way around a traditional press release just as much as you can manage Google search engines. Furthermore, you:
- Have a strong background in communications, maybe holding previous titles such as communication consultant, journalist, digital content manager or similar
- Are experienced in managing content and campaigns for social media
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in communication, journalism, digital brand management or similar
- Speak and write English fluently – communication abilities in Danish, Swedish and German are a plus
What do we offer?
With Arla being truly global, you will also get the opportunity to grow a wide, international network with narrative specialists, our press offices and many other communication specialists – and possibly also travel in connection with certain projects.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Director of Corporate Communication Kasper Ibsen Beck on +45 89 38 12 15.
Please apply via this LINK