At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla, Bregott, KESO and Castello – brands like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
Do you want to be part of a high performing team and take the responsibility for developing the future of cheese? Are you a marketer with experience from consumer and shopper insights and have the confidence to drive projects end-to-end in a global matrix organization? If so, we can promise you a fun and challenging position at Sweden’s largest FMCG company. You will work out of the Swedish headquarter in Stockholm and occasionally travel to the global headquarter and our newly built innovation center.
Manage high impact projects through concept development and commercialization
The Concept Manager will be responsible for managing selected potentially high impact innovation/NPD projects through concept development and commercialization process. You will sit in the local Yellow Cheese category team together with brand and product managers, but work in close cooperation sales, local and global brand communities, NPD teams as well as yellow cheese dairies. You will:
- Within the framework of local brand and category strategies, identify and exploit opportunities for future growth and feeds into the creation and deliver the 5-year innovation strategy and pipeline
- Create and develop innovation projects through consumer, category and customer insight. Ensure that these projects result in robust business cases leading to impact on profitable growth.
- Cooperate with global NPD & Packaging Engineering teams to ensure the right product and packaging solutions for Sweden aligned to the local category and innovation strategy.
- Liaison with key internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, production, NPD teams)
- Collaborates with key external stakeholders (consumers, customers, suppliers and other partners).
Strong personal drive and background in consumer insights or marketing
You have a strong personal drive and 5-6 years documented experience from marketing, FMCG and successfully leading projects in global matrix organizations. In this role you will be responsible for leading high impact development projects with a lot of stakeholders – therefore leadership capabilities and good cooperation skills will be key for success. You have a strong interest in consumer trends and insights – and is motivated by translating those to product and packaging solutions. You have an academic education at Bachelor’s or Master’s level preferably within Marketing, Business, or (commercial) engineering, and are fluent in both English and Swedish.
Application and contact
Please apply no later than 2017-12-03. For additional information, please call Senior Brand Manager Yellow Cheese & Cream Cheese, Karin Armgarth at 0708-157987.
Please apply via this LINK.