Would you like to spearhead communications for Arla Foods Denmark?
“As the communications director for our Danish business, you are purpose-driven, and you will safeguard and develop our reputation in Denmark – towards consumers and customers, political stakeholders and our farmers” explains Nick Hindle, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications.
About the job
In this unique role in one of Denmark’s largest companies, you will manage and develop Arla’s relationships amongst a diverse stakeholder group, including our end consumers, the customers, political stakeholders and NGOs, employees – and not least our owners, the farmers. To accomplish this, you will lead a team of 8 who are responsible for the press relations in our Danish business, our public affairs activities as well as consumer engagement and dialogue on social media through our Consumer Dialogue team. Together with this team, you will be responsible for managing and developing Arla’s Danish reputation.
Moreover, you will become a member of both Arla Denmarks’s Leadership team and the Communications Leadership team. You will have many key internal stakeholders, but your primary collaborators will be the leadership team in Arla Denmark, the local marketing team, the Global Corporate Communication team, our Global Owner Communications team and our Global Public Affairs team.
Among other things, you will:
- Channel our overall purpose – Creating Better Food Habits – into communications at all levels for Arla Denmark
- Manage the political interests of Arla Denmark
- Drive our online reputation through our Consumer Dialogue team
- Ensure value-adding communications towards our internal stakeholders, including our farmers and employees
- Lead a team of highly experienced communication professionals
Who are you?
You skilfully lead through others, supporting not only your own team of experts but any relevant stakeholder – which makes you a great facilitator of cross-cultural collaboration. You understand the nuances of navigating the complex political landscape that surrounds Arla in Denmark, and you appreciate the benefits of working with a purpose-driven strategy that translates through all our communication.
- You have solid experience from a similar position
- You bring broad knowledge of and operational experience with reputation, issues and crisis management as well as media relations, public affairs, internal communications and PR
- You are known as an open and honest communicator with first-class written and oral communication skills
- You are confident with data and insights-driven decision-making
- You speak and write Danish as well as English excellently
What do we offer?
As a market leader that shapes the industry, we are on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play with the freedom to think big and the flexibility to get the job done as we see fit. We work smart, embracing new ideas and innovations, and personal and professional development is a constant requirement in our fast-paced world.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant Dorthe Holm Jensen on +45 91 31 28 13.
Please apply via this link