Join our new digital in-house agency The Barn and help Arla Foods shape the future look of dairy across a wide range of global and local brands.
Are you a creative video photographer with a passion for food and studio productions? Do you want to push the creative boundaries of food expressions across a wide range of FMCG brands?
Do you master a wide range of styles and techniques? Are you hungry for more? Then this is the right position for you.
“Six months ago, we set off establishing a Content Studio in Viby in order to bring digital media buying and content creation in-house. From here, we have created an agile digital content model and work with digital marketing towards the Danish and international markets. As our new photographer you will be playing a central part in studion production of assets and campaigns” says Jais Skylvad, Head of Content Studio.
What we imagine you already do well
You master both still and video as a discipline and have commercial experience. Creatively you favor 4:5 and 9:16 over the 16:9 format and are well versed in producing for social media and content marketing purposes. You are capable of balancing lifestyle vs. product and portray food in a manner that resonates with digital consumers. You’re a team player who knows what to bring to the table and when to take direction. You have experience balancing creative ideas against budget constraints and know how to make the right compromises without sacrificing creative vision and productional quality.
You hold a bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications or related field. You have 5+ years of experience from the commercial, marketing, or design industry. You are user centric in your approach to output and you have an entrepreneurial mindset. You are more than anything an experienced photographer, preferably within the food industry.
Your new job in short:
- Studio production
- Video editing
- Lighting and studio set-up
- Assist producer in production planning and pre-production tasks
- Assist producer in driving the everyday production and projects
- Work with the creative team and individually to develop high performing creative concepts
- Help lift production quality and define new ways of working
- Help formulate vision and execute the production of creative concepts
- Inspire and contribute to studio production innovation geared towards the end user and challenging the skillset of colleagues and clients when needed
- Still photography and editing are not a requirement but an advantage
- Stay on top of graphic, design, and food trends and innovations to drive adaptation of new ideas
- Continuously help drive and improve internal development processes to lift quality and efficiency in production
- Mentor and contribute to the growth and development of colleagues
You’ll join a diverse team of passionate and highly ambitious and professional creatives that are pushing to build a world class digital agency and production power house. The vibe you’ll be working in is casual. We have an entrepreneurial spirit with a professional mindset.
Sounds good? Please apply via this LINK. (We will invite candidates into process on an ongoing basis, and close the requisition once the position is filled with the right match – so please send your application as soon as possible.)
Questions? Please reach out to Jais Holm Skylvad, email@example.com, +45 9131 6805