At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Buko®, Kærgarden®, Arla Skyr and Arla ® Bio we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favorite in many German households. We want people to enjoy our natural, healthy and tasty products made with our fresh and nutritious milk coming from our own Arla farmers.
With brands like Arla ®Skyr and Arla ®Protein we have created new ways for Germans to enjoy our dairy products to ensure we will continue to drive innovation in our milk and yogurt category we are currently hiring a Commercial Innovation Manager as part of a succession planning.
In this role you will be generating and using compelling consumer insights to create new innovation ideas to fuel our innovation pipeline. You will drive selected potentially high-impact innovation projects though the innovation funnel and will work in close contact with different functions in the organization. You will particularly work close with your marketing, sales and product development colleagues.
- Within the framework of Arla category strategies and Arla Growth Platforms, you will need to identify and exploit opportunities for future growth and feed into the creation and delivery of the +3 years innovation pipeline
- You will need to create and develop innovation projects through consumer, category and customer insights. Ensuring that these projects result in robust business cases leading to impact on profitable growth.
- You will lead, drive and deliver selected local and lead market innovation projects end-to-end.
- You will need to liaise with key internal stakeholders, such as marketing category teams, sales, R&D and coop. member service.
- You need to follow trends and need to anticipate future consumer needs
- You bring approx. 5 years in an Innovation and/or Brand Management role within a Food manufacturing company; strong project management experiences are equally essential.
- You have a degree (M.Sc./B.Sc.) within a marketing or business related discipline.
- You are able to lead key projects and cross-functional teams, demonstrating both commercial acumen and effective time management.
- You are used to work within an international company with matrix structures and maneuver independently between regional and international organizations.
- Finally, you speak German and English language business fluent.
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition) at +49 211 47231 207
Please apply via this link
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods Deutschland has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“Headhunter”) to work on specific roles and we hold long term working relationship with them. Arla Foods Deutschland is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidate resumes that are send to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs.