What will I get?
- Competitive rates
- Weekly pay
- Guaranteed 50 hours per week
- 5 days over 7
- 28 days annual leave
- Company pension
What do I need?
- 6 months’ driving experience
- Class 2 License
- A valid CPC
- Knowledge of supply chain processes
- Understanding of health and safety rules
- Knowledge of the Highway Code
What will the role look like?
- Based from the transport office in Hatfield
- Fresh milk deliveries in cages
- Multi drop to Arla customers
Please apply below or contact:
Please apply via this link
Daisy Smith on 07817949277 or email@example.com
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for, and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
There are 4,000 UK employees, and 19,000 global employees at the heart of Arla. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.