Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4:00pm (some flexibility will be required)
Arla Foods have a great opportunity for a proactive, dynamic engineer within their Line Centric Organisation (LCO) Core Team at our Stourton site in West Yorkshire. The individual will be responsible for identifying and resolving technical stop issues to improve the overall performance of their lines of responsibility. You will also provide the link between the production and engineering teams to maximise potential fixes, PPM’s and asset care.
Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
• Attend daily DRM’s to align work with teams
• Attend the morning DDS’s out on lines
• Inputting on ONE CI
• Liaison with engineering and shift teams
• Reviewing, improving and role out of a more effective PPM plan
• Utilise top loss data and analysis to target line efficiency improvements
• Coaching the shift production and engineering teams during the development and implementation of centrelining
• Assisting shift engineers with more labour intensive tasks
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced multi skilled engineer who is highly self-motivated and KPI driven. You must be a good communicator and have an effective coaching style.
It is also desirable if you possess the following skills and experience:
• Automation/Mechanical/Electrical quals & experience
• Strong stakeholder management
• Enthusiastic knowledge sharer and problem solver
• Effective PPM’s
• Process driven data collection
This is a Monday to Friday based role (40 hrs per week) although occasional flexibility may be required.
Please apply online as soon as possible.
Please apply via this link