Do you have technical food application knowledge, and are you ready to provide the right cheese solutions to our customers worldwide?
Seize this opportunity to join a global player within food application and work with well-known full- and quick-service restaurant chains all over the world. At Arla Foods amba, you will have a vital role in the further development of our Food Service business, so that even more international consumers may enjoy our cheese products for their breakfast, lunch and dinner at their favourite restaurants.
About the job
As cheese application manager, you will travel 50+ days per year to engage with key customers around the world, functioning as the expert on mozzarella and cheese application as you build and expand professional relationships.
- Train and inspire customers on the application of our broad product assortment whilst gaining valuable insights on customer needs
- Provide input and expertise for the training and support of our sales forces on the application of cheese products and USPs
- Support new product development on selected projects by contributing with product knowledge and customer insights as well as doing some product development yourself
- Plan and host customer visits and audits together with Production, Quality and Food Service divisions at our central facility
- Secure strong collaboration across the whole value chain
- Ad hoc trouble shooting at customers
Who are you?
Along with an innate passion for cheese and cooking, it is vital that you have solid technical understanding of food testing and application. Hence, we are looking for 3+ years’ experience as a food application manager or specialist. Alternatively, you have a relevant education within food application and technology or the like combined with 3+ years’ experience as a product development manager within the food industry or as a chef within an industrial kitchen.
We also look for:
- Strong interpersonal skills, allowing you to inspire colleagues and customers to collaborate and seek out new opportunities
- The ability to balance customer needs with feasibility and cost to ensure that we reach compromises that benefit both parties as well as consumers
- Solid communication and presentation skills in English, enabling you to efficiently educate the sales force in food application and collaborate with global customers
- An entrepreneurial and creative mindset, pushing you to seek out insights and opportunities wherever you are
- An innate ability to create professional relationships and communicate and share insights between the many departments with which you are involved
What do we offer?
You will have a central position in the White Cheese and Mozzarella Product Development team, consisting of 5 colleagues, and work in close collaboration with the rest of the Marketing & Innovation organisation, Global Food Service, Supply chain, Trading and Sales. As such, you will have the optimal set-up to function as the link between our departments and secure alignment throughout the value chain. At the same time, we will of course make sure to support you in your endeavours.
As your fellow cheese experts in the Product Development team, we value your knowledge and opinions. Therefore, this position is a great opportunity to pitch in with your ideas to help us optimise our processes and further develop new products.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply no later than 22.10.2018.
For additional information, please call Head of White Cheese and Mozzarella NPD Kari Düwel on +45 87 46 66 52.
Please apply via this LINK.