At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Cheesy®, Lurpak®, Arla® & Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favorite in many households. We want people to enjoy our natural, healthy and tasty products made with our fresh and nutritious milk coming from our own Arla farmers.
In this role you are to drive the channels, categories and concepts within your portfolio based on quantitative and qualitative insights into end user needs and consumption patterns. You will lead your channels and develop tools, training and communication packages. On innovation you will work close with the channel application manager, in identifying and exploiting new growth opportunities, and it is your job to commercialize these opportunities and turn them into business. This you will do in close cooperation with SEA GM’s across the region and local sales teams.
- Take lead and the overall responsibility for the overall channel and category strategy.
- Ensure SEA have the right assortment and solutions to grow channels and categories.
- Commercialize innovation pipeline to support 2023 targets in close cooperation with SEA country GM’s and FSR Italian Channel marketing manager.
- Drive communication and tool package to support sales and drive channel growth
- Use CRM system to create leads and push opportunities. (NEW tool)
- Build and nurse inter-industry relations to support channel growth.
- To set stretching goals that challenge the channels status quo and existing performance levels and set the direction to achieve this within the set time line.
- To secure innovation roll-out and future pipeline towards 2023 within Food Service.
- Create and manage effective partnerships with a broad range of Food Service stakeholders across markets, building support among them in order to deliver better channel performance.
- Implement best practice across SEA markets for channel management, application etc.
- Shape and align with Global Food Service processes and contribute to the development of business processes and systems within South East Asia and ensure their effective implementation to increase efficiency and consistency for the Arla Pro and other Food Service related activities that go across regions.
- Preferably has a degree (M.Sc./B.Sc.) within a marketing or in another business related discipline
- The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of sales experience in highly reputable food companies with proven track record. Experiences in other commercial functions, equipping you with e. g. Category Management or Channel Management skills, are a plus.
- Shows high level of drive and business ownership combined with an open and positive attitude
- Is a teamplayer who actively supports the entire business with great interpersonal skills and an “I can do more attitude”
- Is able to lead key projects and cross-functional teams, demonstrating both commercial mindset and effective time management.
- You are used to work within an international company with matrix structures and maneuver independently between regional and international organizations.
- English language business fluent.
- Should expect some travelling in the job (30-50 days per year within the SEA region).
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition) via OneHR@arlafoods.com. E-Mail applications will not be considered.
Please apply via this link
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.