The Category manager will be responsible in building brand performance, grow brand equity and share by activating distinctive consumer/shopper insights through leading brand management.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Market understanding: consumers, competitions, trends, medium
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on Country objectives, market characteristics, and financials factors.
- Develop and implement successful launch plan through strategies/consumers &shoppers insights in close cooperation with Regional Category Manager
- Contribute and give inputs to Regional Category Manager to leverage consumer, shopper and market data to generate ideas that fit consumers (for products, activations, experiences & services)
- Lead on marketing activities to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion team/agencies (BTL)
- Lead the execution of BTL activities, such as consumer promotions, in-store, merchandising and interactive with the local marketing team support
- Participate in communication assets development by providing local insights/inputs
- Support marketing and sales team through category understanding
- Daily tracking of all the touchpoints through metrics (Activations, distribution, visibility)
- Work in synergy with distribution team
- Negotiate contracts with vendors in close cooperation with Regional Category Manager
- Create SOP & manual for activations
- Managing & tracking budget to ensure ROI
- Ensure best in class activations with high ROI and quality reach
- Monitor sales and profitability of products and analyze business developments and market trends
Skills / Requirements needed for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience minimum in marketing with FMCG as category or brand manager
- Marketing experience (business to business marketing preferred) and demonstrated track record of accomplishments preferred
- Knowledge of marketing mix and brand business cycle
- Excellent commercial understanding
- Proactive with innovative ideas to drive sales and achieve strong brand building
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and leadership
- Good tracking, analysis and activity planning competences
- Ability to organize and manage multiple initiatives
- Understanding of the market
- Energize and leadership
- Good communication and presentation skills
- English speaking
Please apply exclusively through the application link within this job posting under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. E-Mail applications will not be considered.
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Please apply via this link.