Do you have a strong background within Category Management or within FMCG marketing? Then this could be the right opportunity for you! We’re looking to recruit our new
Category Development Manager, Nijkerk
In this role you will join our Customer Marketing & E-commerce team. You play a very important role in creating and translating our Category Vision together with Marketing.
Together with the Business Analyst, who reports into you, you pro-actively use market, category and shopper insights to assess and identify category growth opportunities. You possess not only great analytical skills, but also strategic capabilities to initiate relevant projects, implement new systems which are needed to stay ahead in our business.
You set the example as a great team player and one of your assets is to bring people together and get things done.
- Ensures optimal local execution of the global category strategy, development and management towards our channels and customers including giving input on our pipeline
- Plays an active role in embedding our shelf vision and monitors it’s performance and development by the self-created required reports
- Is an expert in MYPC dairy categories through the utilization of the full suite of relevant sources focusing on the analysis and interpretation of the latest industry/market information and consumer /shopper trends.
- Drives and supports Sales and Marketing with in depth category knowledge and translation into recommended actions, that allows them to make informed decisions to help them deliver their objectives, (eg MYPC Meeting, customer visits, NPD rationale etc.)
- Actively brings (Arla) international learnings and insights into the local market through building a relevant network
- In general the scope is Retail and On-the-Go, with a close link to E-commerce and Cheese in order to guard harmonized reporting
You have a university degree, and from your >7 years spent in an FMCG environment, you understand consumer insights and know how to uncover them. You’re curious by nature and you’ve always wanted to discover new things and grasp opportunities. You thrive in an organization such as ours, always seizing opportunities, trial and error being part of the road to success. You have vision and passion, project management experience and know how to drive projects through a local as well as a large international system.
Please apply via the LINK.
For questions you can contact Dirkjan Boels on telephone number: 00316-50506603.