At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Looking for the next step in your career? Cash Management Accountant may be just what you’re looking for, As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for!
Securing the basics and opening up for new opportunities
Fueled by your passion and dedication you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within Cash Management team.
What will be your main focus?
- Daily updating FX rates
- Daily monitoring internal outgoing bank statements
- Daily monitoring external incoming bank statements
- Daily and monthly bank accounts reconciliation
- Daily monitoring IHC group mailbox
- Perform weekly cash concentration
- Perform monthly interest calculation and revaluation of IHC accounts
- Performing, checking and sending payment transfers
- Another important part of your job will be co-building a lean culture and participating in cross-department projects.
What we expect from you?
- You are holding a degree in finance, accounting or banking.
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in accountancy or cash management and good understanding of end-to-end process preferably gained in an international organization.
- Cash management banking products’ knowledge and fluent English is an asset. Experience in SAP or other ERP system is a major plus.
- You are inspired toward excellence and efficiency, do not accept "good enough" and know when to act, and when to stop and ask for guidance.
- You are highly organized and able to prioritize effectively even in stressful situations with the ability to guide a team of people towards your vision.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Help improve the everyday life of millions
To us, it’s not just about making dairy products. It’s about providing the ingredients vital to everyday life.
Please send your application to HR department via following Link!