Do you want to drive business improvements and change management across the entire Arla Supply Chain organisation?
As our new Business Partner, you will get an outstanding opportunity to contribute to our Good Growth 2020 strategy and leave your mark on business-critical solutions.
Arla has initiated a transformation programme called “Calcium”, which will, among others, change the company by creating significant efficiency improvements. As a Calcium Business Partner within Production Optimisation you will have a pivotal role in ensuring delivery on challenging improvement targets within supply chain.
About the job
Your mission will be to ensure a sustainable implementation of improvement initiatives at our production sites one at a time. Here, you will identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives to increase overall equipment efficiency, reduce material losses and promote a zero-waste mindset. This means, that you:
- Together with a project team develop an improvement plan for the coming years
- Plan, lead and facilitate capability training/workshops on site (e.g. SMED, Structured Problem Solving)
- Build a line-centric organisation to embed the mindset and behaviour based on continuous improvements
- Ensure delivery of saving potentials by following up on implementation plans and suggest changes accordingly
- Anchor an excelling methodology to further build momentum during roll-out
- Build a culture of coaching and process confirmation across the site to secure long-term sustainability
Please note this role requires frequent travel to UK sites, predominantly in the south east and south west, with regular overnight stays each week. There will also be occasional travel to other countries.
Who are you?
You have the ability to challenge site managers and act as a partner at the same time. You have an analytical skill set combined with a get-it-done mentality, allowing you to activate an organisation while having the patience and persistence to guide it through the change.
- You are a razor-sharp and result-oriented business partner with supply chain experience
- You have a consultant skill set and know how to facilitate workshops and ensure great people management
- You are a natural coach and use these skills to introduce change
- You have knowledge of project management, lean tools, and you master advanced Excel
What do we offer?
We are committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you will join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
After successful implementation of the Calcium project, you will start up new crucial projects within Arla, giving you exciting challenges and ample opportunity to put your skills to use, also in the future.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found. Please note we are looking to get someone in place as soon as possible but no later than the 1st of December, so your ability to start a new role within this time frame is important.
Please apply via this LINK