Do you want to drive business improvements and change management across the entire Arla Supply Chain organisation?
As our new business partner, you will get an outstanding opportunity to contribute to our Good Growth 2020 strategy and leave your mark on business-critical solutions.
Arla has initiated a transformation programme called “Calcium”, which will, among others, change the company by creating significant efficiency improvements. As a Calcium Business Partner within Production Optimisation you will have a pivotal role in ensuring delivery on challenging improvement targets within supply chain.
You will join a team with colleagues based in 4 countries. You will work as a Business Partner for our Finnish site outside Helsingfors for approximately 9 months. After that there are great opportunities to continue an international career with Arla Foods.
About the job
Your mission will be to ensure a sustainable implementation of improvement initiatives at our production sites one at a time. Here, you will identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives to increase overall equipment efficiency, reduce material losses and promote a zero-waste mindset. This means, that you:
- Together with a project team develop an improvement plan for the coming years
- Plan, lead and facilitate capability training/workshops on site (e.g. SMED, Structured Problem Solving)
- Build a line-centric organisation to embed the mindset and behaviour based on continuous improvements
- Ensure delivery of saving potentials by following up on implementation plans and suggest changes accordingly
- Anchor an excelling methodology to further build momentum during roll-out
- Build a culture of coaching and process confirmation across the site to secure long term sustainability
Who are you?
You have the ability to challenge site managers and act as a partner at the same time. You have an analytical skill set combined with a get-it-done mentality, allowing you to activate an organisation while having the patience and persistence to guide it through the change.
- You are a razor-sharp and result-oriented business partner with supply chain experience
- You have a consultant skill set and know how to facilitate workshops and ensure great people management
- You are a natural coach and use these skills to introduce change
- You have knowledge of project management, lean tools, and you master advanced Excel
- You are fluent in English – and it is a plus if you are also fluent in Finish and Swedish!
What do we offer?
We are committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you will join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
After successful implementation of the Calcium project, you will start up new crucial projects within Arla, giving you exciting challenges and ample opportunity to put your skills to use, also in the future.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Last application date is 29th of March 2019 but applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. For additional information, please call Senior Manager Production Optimisation Peter Krokström at +46 709393850.
Please apply via this link