Do you want to develop your career with a global and dynamic FMCG company? We are currently looking to recruit a Business Manager to join the Arla Pro Foodservice Division.
Foodservice is a strategic growth priority and is the fastest growing channel within Arla UK. Foodservice is a varied and dynamic marketplace with Arla customers ranging from national wholesalers to high street end user restaurant chains.
As a Business Manager you will join our commercial team based at our head office in Leeds and will report to the Arla Pro Business Controller for Major End Users.
The role will be responsible for looking after and growing our business within the Full Service Restaurant (FSR) and Pubs chains – working with existing business such as Pizza Express, Wetherspoons aswell as looking to develop new customer relationships
Key operational responsibilities:
- Effective management and development of existing business within FSR & Pub channel – key customers would include Pizza Express, Ask/Zizzi, Wetherspoons, Mitchells & Butlers
- Effective negotiation on contracts and delivery of key financial targets across the Arla portfolio of brands – Arla Pro and other Arla key brands – such as Lurpak and Anchor
- Winning and developing new business – follow up on leads and develop contacts and network to grow new business within the FSR and Pub channel
- Management of monthly S&OP process for portfolio to ensure 100% service and minimise waste
- Support the delivery of channel strategy on Pizza & Burger – including the execution of the branded NPD pipeline
To be successful in this role you will be a graduate-level, results driven individual, with experience of a commercial role within FMCG.
You will typically have experience of 3-4 years experience on FMCG account management – ideally with similar experience working with the foodservice sector.
You will need have a proven track record of building positive relationships and growing existing business.
You will also have a history of winning new business by turning leads into new customers.
You will be responsible for a broad level of business contact, highly organized with excellent numerical ability and strong influencing and communication skills.
A team player with good knowledge of the foodservice market & experience of managing a branded and own label portfolio would also be desirable. Above all you will have a passionate can do attitude with a strong desire to succeed.
The closing date for this role is 27th June.
Please apply via this link