At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla®, Castello® and Lurpak® – brands like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
The business intelligence team in Arla is part of the performance management organisation and is operating as a global team represented in 5 countries. We deliver reporting and analytics solutions for both strategic and operational use. We are responsible for the global reporting solutions build on SAP Hana and the front-end tools in the SAP Business Objects suite and Microsoft Power BI. We are on the lookout for a top motivated profile to take our performance to the next level.
As Business intelligence specialist you will facilitate continuous improvement of the BI solutions to ensure maximum value of Arla’s BI investment. You will act as trusted BI business partner for Germany and the Netherlands and in parallel join global projects. When new reporting requirements are identified, you make sure they are supported by the right reporting tools, and that reports are developed and maintained in order to reflect changes in the organisation’s reporting needs. To be successful, you will:
- Act as local BI reporting business advisor for Germany and the Netherlands
- Drive BI awareness workshops and report design workshops
- Design and build user-friendly reporting and analytics solutions in Microsoft Power BI etc.
- Develop and maintain training material
- Perform training of BI users in reporting tools and reporting solutions
- Manage global BI solutions and ensure they are standardised for global and local use
- Support global reporting solutions with local reach
- Develop global and local reports build on top of global data foundation
- Manage support related to global BI solutions and reporting tools
All in all, you will have a key role ensuring that our decision makers at all levels have access to the right global reporting solutions based upon reliable data.
- You have a financial background and profound experience with controlling and financial reporting and have a natural interest in IT and how IT tools can be used to improve business value. Alternatively, you might have a BI IT technical background and profound experience with Microsoft Power BI and/or SAP Business Objects front-end reporting tools and would like to get closer the business. In addition, if you have SAP Hana knowledge, it will be a major plus.
- On top of that, you thrive very well in the cross-field between IT and the business, and you are able to translate your solid technical BI knowledge into business value – and the other way around as well. This also calls for good English communication skills and an impact that allow you to convince your stakeholders.
- You are a responsible and ambitious person with a keen eye for quality and customer satisfaction. And stable solutions and valid data are always on top of your mind. Lastly, you have a natural sense of urgency and are prepared to walk the extra mile to turn high ambitions into solid results.
The primary working location is in Germany, Düsseldorf. The corporate BI organization is located in Denmark and you may expect 20-30 travelling days on a yearly basis.
Help improve the everyday life of millions
To us, it’s not just about making dairy products. It’s about providing the ingredients vital to everyday life.
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Elena Sambaliotis (Consultant Talent Acquisition) at +49 211 47231 412
Search Firms are kindly requested to refrain from calling or proactively proposing candidate resumes
Please apply via this LINK