Do you have experience working with General Data Modelling including SAP BW? Then this may be the position for you. Working with skilled and dedicated colleagues, you will contribute to building best in class front-end reporting solutions based on our SAP BW HANA Enterprise Data warehouse environment as well as Azure.
We are working fully agile based on the SAFe framework and we deliver our solutions through fully empowered cross functional teams with members from Arla IT business functions and external consultants. As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Solving technically complex challenges
As a Business Intelligence Consultant you will be a key member of the team and responsible for
- Ensuring that we continually improve our standards in the data modelling area. Together with the rest of the organization, you will be responsible for solving complex challenges in close cooperation with our end users, colleagues in IT and several experienced BI consultants
- In a fast paced environment, you work to ensure reduced time and cost to market on complex and critical changes, whilst creating strong relationships with IT & Line of Business securing that we can create the most value for Arla Foods.
- We expect you to take the lead in solving performing the initial analysis, development and go live. Likewise, you will use our HANA environment for prototyping or suggesting new innovative solutions.
Flexible and independent SAP expert
You thrive working with hands on tasks in multicultural environment, where you use your outgoing and accommodating personality to ensure cooperation across the organization as well as externally. Applying your strong technical skills and business understanding, you work independently and flexibly with your assignments, always focusing on the end goal. Furthermore
- You have a IT technical background and preferably, you hold a Master’s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- You will have SAP HANA modeling and scripting experience which includes ability to write complex stored procedures and scripted HANA views using SQL.
- It is preferable if you have hands on experience on writing ABAP code in Datasource Enhancements, function module extractors, routines, bex exits and handling integration between multiple systems for reporting such as SAP ECC and SAP BW.
- It would also be advantageous if you had UX Design & Visualisation skills
- It would also be an advantage to have experience in ETL tools and Data Modelling in diverse environments including Azure
- To thrive in a multi-cultural environment, English fluency (spoken and written) is required.
- 2-4 years of experience with SAP BW and data modelling in general
You will work at our office in Aarhus or Gdansk and must expect around 10 days of travel a year.
Develop your skills
With an ever changing technology we offer you the opportunity to grow your skills and work with the newest technologies, we aim to enable you to work across many technologies and the full analytics stack and we offer many opportunities to develop your skills and accomplish this goal
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions-whatever they may be.
If this sounds exciting, apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via the link